Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on August 02, 2019, 04:55:21 PM
Did you take that?

No, I wish! I saw the Architectural Digest story and thought you guys would find it interesting.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

Sorry, I now see that it isn't a photo, but a rendering of a proposed project. I was fooled.
― Charles Eames

Buddy

Making my way north to Mackinaw Island for Mini on the Mack. We've got 8 cars in our group and the expected turnout is well over 1000

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Nerd Convoy! ;D

Seriously, though. MINIs are pretty cool.

Not as cool as Alfa Romeo, obviously. But cool.  8)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on August 03, 2019, 04:28:56 AM
Jealousy is such an ugly thing.
I agree with you, jealousy is such an ugly thing, but I think arrogance is uglier.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Bad Penny II

Quote from: jumbojak on August 03, 2019, 03:46:35 PM
Not great.

That's not for you to say.
Shuck the top two fiths.
It's an interesting thing
I like the brown bricks.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Buddy

Some snapshots from the event today. Still no official count but we might have broken the world record for mini coopers on the Mackinac Bridge

https://m.imgur.com/a/Kn8AGVy