News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

I can totally relate to the guy in this video who is being interviewed,..I mean totally relate!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

^  Sheeesh! Billy this is the thread reserved for videos that do not suck. That one , ^, is a bit much.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

I recognize both of these things and I approve of the mash up.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

billy rubin

i watched it twice in a row last week and then it was stuck in my head for two days

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Quote from: hermes2015 on September 28, 2021, 09:57:21 AM

I'm only 5 minutes in, Richard Feynman was funny "provincial" The great creator visited Earth. Well, we don't know how common life is so maybe there aren't that many "intelligent" lifeforms about.  But the Christian, the one true (the one third true?) god, he only visited a tiny region of Earth.
But he knew his message would spread to the rest of the Earth.
Oh ye of course, the marketing campaign didn't do that well in Asia, Africa is interesting, the Americas were an abomination.  Why didn't Jesus take the good news to the Americas himself, convert them to the true faith, then the Spaniards wouldn't have had to teach them the way to Jesus.
Mysterious ways.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Icarus

BP ;Jesus did come to the Americas.  The Mormans have discovered that to be a fact  There are the golden tablets and the rock in the hat and all that stuff don't you know. 

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Icarus

billy rubin

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant