Quote from: No one on December 28, 2019, 07:34:08 PM
Raps 247:
...So...
My man says to me, today:
"I want to let you know that we've been together almost 18 years

So you met him when you were 11?
:snicker:
I wish I had.

How about you, is there no one in No one's life?
:popcorn:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Raps 247:

mcvbz;kjbwev xcoishyenvxmv bjisah ;ovackjbsiaurqkjbsfiudhfhifwfhwiffhghhenttf0f biwuweiw938gtqibvkvjbd/blnboirwyowabvsdkghegbxkvjbepthwalvbdeg'mndha983yr
3298ywbvsdjvdu9te4yghe09revnvoieytehoihe3thwe9t834yohvewrivndoqrxxfrotvtp

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on December 28, 2019, 08:35:26 PM
Raps 247:

mcvbz;kjbwev xcoishyenvxmv bjisah ;ovackjbsiaurqkjbsfiudhfhifwfhwiffhghhenttf0f biwuweiw938gtqibvkvjbd/blnboirwyowabvsdkghegbxkvjbepthwalvbdeg'mndha983yr

QuoteSuper-secret decoder ring not included.

It does looks like something billy rubin would write... :thoughtful:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on December 28, 2019, 08:56:32 PM
Raps 247:

No, not enough Zs.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on December 28, 2019, 05:23:34 PM
It's the first day of the rest of your life, Argentium.

It feels that way since I was born.  :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on December 28, 2019, 07:23:46 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 28, 2019, 01:07:32 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 27, 2019, 07:08:19 AM
...So...
"I want to let you know that we've been together almost 18 years, and in all those years, the jokes you've told me over the years, only 1 % of them made me laugh."

I thought:

You know...considering I've been sharing with him only you guy's jokes, and translating them from English to Spanish and culturally as well.

1% ...That's something.
:grin:

There must be something wrong with his funny bone, if he gave you that estimation. I'd say about 86% of your jokes have made me laugh, and that number isn't higher because there isn't the added benefit of tone of voice and nonverbal cues when on a forum. :grin:
:hug: 86%! That's so sweet.

I make my man laugh, a lot, he was referring to the jokes we post here...You know..."A German a Mexican and an Australian walk into a bar and..." Or, "Knock, knock..." --That type of comedy is difficult because like I said I have to translate the joke from English to Spanish and then I have to translate it culturally as well. By the time I'm done, 15 minutes have gone by, I get a small chuckle from him, and that's how he finds only 1% of my forum jokes funny. :-\.

~But the cultural bridge that I build, that's priceless. :grin:
I think that's how The Most Interesting Man in the World is able to have inside jokes with total strangers. :notsure:

Ah, ok. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 29, 2019, 02:49:13 AM
Raps 247:

No, not enough Zs.

You're right.  :thoughtful:

Knowing No one, it could be Klingon language. (TlhIngan Hol).  :reading:

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 29, 2019, 03:15:02 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 28, 2019, 07:23:46 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 28, 2019, 01:07:32 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 27, 2019, 07:08:19 AM
...So...
"I want to let you know that we've been together almost 18 years, and in all those years, the jokes you've told me over the years, only 1 % of them made me laugh."

I thought:

You know...considering I've been sharing with him only you guy's jokes, and translating them from English to Spanish and culturally as well.

1% ...That's something.

There must be something wrong with his funny bone, if he gave you that estimation. I'd say about 86% of your jokes have made me laugh, and that number isn't higher because there isn't the added benefit of tone of voice and nonverbal cues when on a forum. :grin:
:hug: 86%! That's so sweet.

I make my man laugh, a lot, he was referring to the jokes we post here...You know..."A German a Mexican and an Australian walk into a bar and..." Or, "Knock, knock..." --That type of comedy is difficult because like I said I have to translate the joke from English to Spanish and then I have to translate it culturally as well. By the time I'm done, 15 minutes have gone by, I get a small chuckle from him, and that's how he finds only 1% of my forum jokes funny. :-\.

~But the cultural bridge that I build, that's priceless. :grin:
I think that's how The Most Interesting Man in the World is able to have inside jokes with total strangers. :notsure:

Ah, ok. :grin:

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 29, 2019, 03:15:02 AM
... tone of voice and nonverbal cues when on a forum. :grin:
...There's another hurdle, right there. :grin:

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 29, 2019, 07:25:46 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 29, 2019, 06:52:25 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on December 29, 2019, 06:25:15 PM
Quote from: billy rubin on December 29, 2019, 02:13:06 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on December 29, 2019, 02:49:13 AM

No, not enough Zs.

my earz are burning

:sidesmile:

You mean, "m4 3arz ar3 bu4ning."

This just made me realize how pleased I am to be normal.

:rofl: I'd love to know by what measure you consider yourself 'normal'! And we wouldn't want you any other way.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Normal is as normal does, Tank. Everyone is normal in their own unique way.

Buddy

Quote from: No one on December 29, 2019, 08:07:09 PM
Normal is as normal does, Tank. Everyone is normal in their own unique way.

Speak for yourself. I've embraced the weird.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.