News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Alerts

Started by LadyforCamus, July 16, 2021, 03:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyforCamus

Hi!

New here. Is there an alerts function on the forum where I can quickly see if anyone has replied to one of my posts versus scrolling through the "new posts" list?

Thanks!

Recusant

Quote from: LadyforCamus on July 16, 2021, 03:00:58 AM
Hi!

New here. Is there an alerts function on the forum where I can quickly see if anyone has replied to one of my posts versus scrolling through the "new posts" list?

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to HAF, LadyforCamus:)

Look for "Updated topics" (top right of the page) which will be threads you've posted in that have new posts.

You can also receive notifications of new posts via email by modifying your user profile under "Notifications", but it didn't sound like that's what you're looking for.

It's possible to get a pop-up notification for personal messages, again by changing the settings in your user profile, but I don't think there's an equivalent function for forum posts, sorry.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

No one

If you pay me $5.00 per alert, I'll keep you updated.

No one

Tacos are also acceptable.

Magdalena

Welcome, LadyforCamus:computerwave:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

hermes2015

Welcome to HAF, LadyforCamus. Tell us about yourself. If you are a Camus admirer, I don't blame you. Rumour has it that he had no problem finding admirers, to the chagrin of some of his friends.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames