News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Question For The Magic Pudding

Started by xSilverPhinx, November 24, 2011, 05:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on November 25, 2011, 02:49:08 AM
Disclaimer:  Any perceived representation of a hostile armoured takeover of the forum is intentional, but not maliciously so.  :)
It was hardly a hostile takeover, I was asked! :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on November 25, 2011, 09:16:57 AM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding on November 25, 2011, 02:49:08 AM
Disclaimer:  Any perceived representation of a hostile armoured takeover of the forum is intentional, but not maliciously so.  :)
It was hardly a hostile takeover, I was asked! :D

Well I can't call you a brave defender, we can't have you getting a big head.  ;)

Sandra Craft

Love what you did with SweetDeath and Phoenix.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

Nice work, Magic Pudding! It's an honor to be included in your HAF holiday panorama; you captured the essence of my presence here, I think. Lolling about with a cigar dangling from my chops and a quizzical expression on my face. 
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on November 25, 2011, 11:52:41 PM
haha, I love how lurky I'm being  ;D

Your avatar does present problems, not insurmountable but problems none the less.
I could have arranged an unsuccessful/unconventional magician but Asmo is busy with the spit.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on November 26, 2011, 12:38:44 AM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on November 25, 2011, 11:52:41 PM
haha, I love how lurky I'm being  ;D

Your avatar does present problems, not insurmountable but problems none the less.
I could have arranged an unsuccessful/unconventional magician but Asmo is busy with the spit.

Nope! I love it the way it is :)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

xSilverPhinx

It's turning out really well! It makes sense. If I had to choose where pics went, it'd be a complete random mess.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

I for one am very pleased that TMP came home  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

The Magic Pudding

The Magic Pudding

I can imagine Maria with a box of band aids, the discarded bits scattered about and AnimatedDirt patiently waiting.
Could be a cone of silence....
So many possibilities, so few pixels.

xSilverPhinx

I was thinking you could make more than one sig...

Ihateyoumike

I too am honored at being included in the pudding's sig. I mean, it has to have a retarded Jesus right?
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

xSilverPhinx