Question For The Magic Pudding

Started by xSilverPhinx, November 24, 2011, 05:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

If this has already been asked, I apologise  :-\

Why do you like hats so much?  :D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

The Magic Pudding

The Magic Pudding, being a pudding traditionally wears a bowl.

Don't you find one bores of bowls after a while?

This picture was posted on this page by the subsequently banned fleamailman.  I've been steeling the queens hats ever since, I blame my convict heritage.

xSilverPhinx

You're right, the hat looks better ;D

(I had never heard of the Magic Pudding till now.)

Pharaoh Cat

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 24, 2011, 06:09:59 AM
(I had never heard of the Magic Pudding till now.)

Me either!  I'm so glad you asked the question!  Unto our lives new coolness has been rendered!  8)
"The Logic Elf rewards anyone who thinks logically."  (Jill)

Stevil

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on November 24, 2011, 06:07:12 AM
The Magic Pudding, being a pudding traditionally wears a bowl.

That's not a pudding wearing a bowl.

That's an upside-down pudding.

Too Few Lions

very cool, I like your friends the koala and penguin. You do look quite a bit like the queen too, maybe HRH is secretly a magic pudding too?

The Magic Pudding

The Magic Pudding is a useful and often used metaphor.
The pudding can be eaten but is never diminished.
If your significant other has plans for spending a tax return six times over, they are treating it like a Magic Pudding.

xSilverPhinx

I like your new sig, does it have anything to do with the evolutionary tree of primates?

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 24, 2011, 04:56:26 PM
I like your new sig, does it have anything to do with the evolutionary tree of primates?

I had this christmas avatar last year, there was a guy into robots and the coming singularity, I borrowed his avatar head and stuck it on the movie Marven.  Yes, Arthur dent/man is meant to be seen as kicked out of the evolutionary tree by the robot.  I've reverted back to movie Marven's own head.

The small size of avatars is limiting so I've gone for the sig option, it isn't finished yet.
There's a scene in a Potter movie where the not yet whole Voldermort is seen feeding bloody faced on a unicorn.  Asmo doesn't believe in unicorns but he would look good feeding on a reindeer, I don't know if I'll make this happen.  He'd also make a good bauble or even a marshmellow roasting over a certain fiery avatar.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Too Few Lions on November 24, 2011, 10:06:42 AM
very cool, I like your friends the koala and penguin. You do look quite a bit like the queen too, maybe HRH is secretly a magic pudding too?

The Queen and I do share some history.

http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6292.0

http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=7550.0

xSilverPhinx

That's cool. Your sig so far is coming along well  8)

The Magic Pudding

Disclaimer:  Any perceived representation of a hostile armoured takeover of the forum is intentional, but not maliciously so.  :)

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

xSilverPhinx

LOL

I took a while to realise that you had taken OldGit's avatar for Santa's face ;D

Sandra Craft

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on November 25, 2011, 02:49:08 AM
Disclaimer:  Any perceived representation of a hostile armoured takeover of the forum is intentional, but not maliciously so.  :)

Hey!  Is that my cat hanging beside OldGit Santa?  Cool.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany