News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

So, What Did Santa Bring You?

Started by xSilverPhinx, December 26, 2019, 01:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I got a pair of shoes, some clothes, and an ergonomic mousepad ( :lol ). My brother offered to buy me a new laptop to go with the mousepad, but I thought it was a bit much and politely declined.

Thankfully no socks this time.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

No one

xSilverPhinx

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: billy rubin on December 26, 2019, 01:57:56 PM
chutney!

and garam masala.

I tried Indian food a few years ago, but it was too hot for my taste. I think they got the order wrong, and brought me fooded spice and not spiced food.  ::)

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 26, 2019, 02:01:43 PM
chutney!

and garam masala.

I tried Indian food a few years ago, but it was too hot for my taste. I think they got the order wrong, and brought me fooded spice and not spiced food.  ::)

:lol: My two eldest sons and I like our food with spice, but the second oldest likes it really hot. When he goes for Indian food, they ask him if he wants it American hot, or Indian hot. He takes it Indian hot! I can't do that anymore. As a gift for this morning, I had to fiddle with the furnace to get it to light. Looks like I'll have to scrounge up a repair manual and find the problem before my house blows up or something. I may have to call a repair person. :(

BoT, I got to cook most of xmas dinner. Not much of a gift.

Buddy

A new set of tires and a dash camera for my car. :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

I got a really nice pair of work gloves and a coffee maker.

And socks. Lots of socks...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

billy rubin

weve got two teenagers from africa in for the holidays. uganda and rwanda. got them stuff to keep them from being homesick, including a folding knife each. they were surprised at the knivez, and one didnt know how to open it. very strange.

in the meantime my numher one daughter is opening packages with a folding knife the size of a bayonet,  and the oldezt boy is out in the hayfield banging away with a 9mm he bought but cant shoot in town.

different cultures.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tom62

I've got a book about whisky, a nice bottle of Italian wine, three different kind of barbecue sauces and some chocolate.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dark Lightning on December 26, 2019, 02:12:45 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 26, 2019, 02:01:43 PM
chutney!

and garam masala.

:lol: My two eldest sons and I like our food with spice, but the second oldest likes it really hot. When he goes for Indian food, they ask him if he wants it American hot, or Indian hot. He takes it Indian hot! I can't do that anymore. As a gift for this morning, I had to fiddle with the furnace to get it to light. Looks like I'll have to scrounge up a repair manual and find the problem before my house blows up or something. I may have to call a repair person. :(

I remember this one time when I was about 16 I was cutting peppers for dinner and then without thinking I rubbed my eyes without thoroughly washing my hands first. After that experience I just don't seek out anything spicy anymore.

QuoteBoT, I got to cook most of xmas dinner. Not much of a gift.

More of a gift to those who will be eating it.  :P

billy rubin

i love south indian food, but im lousy at cooking. i like my own curriez, for instac3. but my wifesays theyre like eating dirt. cant do decent chapattis, either.

i burned out my inzidez years ago. now the only stuff too hot for me is serious habaneros or ceylonese style curry. but i can eat past the blisters in my mouth if its good enough.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Buddy on December 26, 2019, 02:34:05 PM
A new set of tires and a dash camera for my car. :)

That's really cool. Are you going to film the races?  8)