News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Political picture dump

Started by Tank, December 22, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

I kinda like Pete Buttegieg. Don't always agree with him, but at least he isn't a radical libtard.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

Quote from: Icarus on July 06, 2023, 07:00:54 AMI would move to Finland except that this tropical guy is not happy in wicked cold weather. Besides the Finns might not let me in.
Finland is a nice country for the right kind of person, but there are far easier Romes to do as the Romans do while in them. Some, like Sweden, wouldn't even expect you to do as them Swedes. Well, they would, but they are... Used to disappointment, to put it thusly.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

i see it as getting worse before it gets better.

if it gets better.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Icarus

Fiery woman tells it like it is. 

Dark Lightning

Icarus

Sinners shall repent. Ha! Maybe not this one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ROIliFb

EDIT: Tank

The link above is to the page the image is on, not the image itself. To get a link for the image only you right mouse button click on the image on the page. A dialogue box will appear and you will see 'Copy image location' as a selection, click on this option. You now have a copy of the actual image location in the copy buffer. Go to the post on HAF you want the image to appear in. Click on where you want the image to appear. Then click on the HAF button 'Insert an image', it's to the right of the Youtube button. A dialogue box will appear. There are three boxes in this. The top one says URL. Place your cursor in that box and paste the contents of your copy buffer into it by pressing ctrl+c at the same time. Then click on the Insert button at the bottom of the dialogue box. The dialogue box should disappear and a line of code will appear where you want the image to appear on your post. When you save your post the image itself should appear as below.

Icarus

Icarus

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Icarus

^^ Thanks for the instructions Tank.  I will try to do it right next time.

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on August 28, 2023, 12:02:43 AM^^ Thanks for the instructions Tank.  I will try to do it right next time.

Fear not. When you insert the link just try to spot a .jpg or .png on the end. This is a file reference for an image.

billy rubin

it doesnt always work with imgur in a petfectly ordinary chrome browser

imgur has odd coding that i think is done on purpose to kerp activity witjin the platform

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on August 28, 2023, 01:25:11 AMit doesnt always work with imgur in a petfectly ordinary chrome browser

imgur has odd coding that i think is done on purpose to kerp activity witjin the platform

Noted.

Dark Lightning

Without fail, as far as I can tell, my imgur pics post anywhere. Must be settings, somewhere.