News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

Banned for being a censorious thing.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Davin

Banned for the hypocritism of banning for censoring.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Bad Penny II

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banned for an inability to distinguish between play and real.
There are threads for you and you are great but maybe this one isn't for you.

I think he's going to reply yes it is and then try to close it down again.

Probably.

Davin

Quote from: Bad Penny II on December 19, 2019, 02:19:46 PM
Banned for an inability to distinguish between play and real.
There are threads for you and you are great but maybe this one isn't for you.
Banned for... look, buddy I know what's real, OK? You don't tell me what's real or not! I'm like the best at it of anyone in the world! I've got four doctorates and am an expert in any and all areas of expertise! Who do you think you are!?!? I am!
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Bad Penny II

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned because I have impeached and convicted you.

Davin

Banned because Bad Penny II and I have already colluded to make the senate trial a sham kangaroo court.

Dark Lightning

Banned for making a sham kangaroo court.

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for defaming kangaroos by connecting them in any way with what is going on in Washington, D.C.

No one

Bluenose

+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Bad Penny II

Banned 'cause reciprocation is win win.

Magdalena

I'm just bored and restless and the "corn of teen" is driving me crazy and you haven't been around here lately and I just wanna ban you for nothing and for everything.
--There!
>:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Randy

Bored of being bored ban! Now get outta here! :)
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg