News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

I agree with you that Celibidache's performance is too slow. I am particularly fond of Manfred Honeck's version:

If you want a really lively performance, listen to Seiji Ozawa with the San Francisco Symphony, whose recording is in my collection.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

Wow, that was a blast from the past. One of the first 45's I ever bought.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank

Tank

Tank

hermes2015

That's so nice. Pink Floyd were the best.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

No one

hermes2015

We don't hear Stravinsky's playful little Suite No. 1 for Small Orchestra enough.

― Charles Eames

Icarus

Here are reed instruments playing in a more lively way.  This girl can play the sax, big time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYXlSPQEIYE