News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

No one

Icarus

That one is sick No One.  Sick or not it goes to the problem.  I truly hope that we can soon find it in our white racist hearts to cut the black and brown people a little slack. 

Meanwhile the massive demonstrations have gone on for more than a useful period of time.  Thier message is well delivered.  Yes we are cognizant of the problem and many, I hope most of us, are paying attention. Peaceful demonstrations have now  attracted and forcibly included  the likes of the Boogaloos, Qanons,  and other  supremacist and extremist nut groups. What was originally a peaceful demonstrations and appeals to common decency has developed into mini war zones.  Not good!

Where do we go from here?

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Icarus

Hats off to Zimmerman.  Osteen is not one of my favorite characters.  Why are so many of his mega congregation so easily beguiled?

No one

Zimmerman is brilliant. He is also remarkably talented.

Icarus

Randy Rainbow is also a creative sort who has some talent. There are numerous YouTube bits that he has done.  He likes to antagonize Trump and his sneaky hard shell Republican buddies.  RR is a flamer which makes him even more fun to watch.

No one

Randy Rainbow is talented, has an amazing voice too.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

billy rubin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LETtcYGc__4

this guys work is just beautiful. sometimes troubling, always thought-provoking.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz