News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

billy rubin

i dont know anything about this stuff. they call it soul, but its abstract in ways i hevent heard very often

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on October 17, 2021, 06:22:36 PM
i dont know anything about this stuff. they call it soul, but its abstract in ways i hevent heard very often

That makes two of us!  :query:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

Quote from: Bad Penny II on October 20, 2021, 01:36:18 PM

That's great. Call me old-fashioned, but I think up to the mid 70s were his best years.
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

:dancinggirl:

Jaguares, formerly known as Caifanes.

No one

That has an extremely nice vibe to it, raps. I'll be adding it to my collection.
Thank you.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on October 20, 2021, 07:27:28 PM
That has an extremely nice vibe to it, raps. I'll be adding it to my collection.
Thank you.

:boaterhat:

:frolic:

I like this one...except for all that..."pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi..."
And
:blahblah:

:reading:

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on October 20, 2021, 07:27:28 PM
Thank you.
They do have an extremely nice vibe.  :grin:

A very "universal" vibe.

billy rubin

Quote from: hermes2015 on October 20, 2021, 02:38:11 PM
Quote from: billy rubin on October 19, 2021, 07:12:38 PM
look! thats me in the back

Please clarify, or am I being obtuse?

nah

im just laughing at myself and where i have chosen to live out my days

some of the caricatures in the video make me think ofmyself