News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Greetings from the bible belt!

Started by LifeisSweet, June 19, 2020, 05:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Welcome to the forum, LifeisSweet! :wave hi:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

Hi LifeIsSweet! I live in the babble belt, near Atlanta. Oh, and I love pulled pork with barbecue sauce. I'm not sure it is made any other way as I've only had it one way.

I've only been with the forum a little over a month now and let me tell you, you have to watch out. There are some crazy people here. Why is everyone looking at me?
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

hermes2015

Quote from: Randy on June 20, 2020, 01:54:57 AM
Hi LifeIsSweet! I live in the babble belt, near Atlanta. Oh, and I love pulled pork with barbecue sauce. I'm not sure it is made any other way as I've only had it one way.

I've only been with the forum a little over a month now and let me tell you, you have to watch out. There are some crazy people here. Why is everyone looking at me?

I agree. I feel so blessed that I am not one of the crazies.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

:lol:

I'm one of the crazy people here.  :computerwave:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

I am not crazy, nor am I a people.

Tom62

I'm not crazy, I'm an airplane  :)
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

LifeisSweet

Thanks all for your warm welcomes!  Looks like this is a light hearted place, as happy atheists should be (except of course for the crazies  :o).
"When we exist, death is not; and when death exists, we are not." Epicurus

xSilverPhinx

I've only been with the forum a little over a month now and let me tell you, you have to watch out. There are some crazy people here.

Now let's get this straightjacket off. I am, let me repeat, am one of the crazies here.  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dark Lightning

I'm not crazy, and I have the papers to prove it.

Randy

I'm certified and I have my certificate of being crazy proudly hanging on the wall.

It's a pretty lighthearted and fun group, LifeIsSweet. We don't talk about atheism that much. We deal with what's happening in the world, science (love this one), music, videos... I think you'll enjoy it here. :)
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg