News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What are you watching?

Started by Claireliontamer, October 31, 2015, 05:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Ah, yes! Now I want to re-watch it myself.

...And Stargate SG1. And Atlantis.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

The Warship: Tour of Duty

HMS Queen Elizabeth is one of a pair of aircraft carriers which are the largest and heaviest ships there have ever been in the Royal Navy. QE deployed for the first time in 2021. This programme follows that first deployment and a star has been born. Leading seaman Lambart. Almost 30. Two kids by two women. Ex-cocaine user. And late back to ship on her first deployment. And just fucking brilliant! He's a pirate in a uniform.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

As a matter of interest, or geekdom. HMS Queen Elizabeth is not named after our late queen. She is named after a previous battleship, the name ship of the Queen Elizabeth-class battleship which were built just before WWI. That ship was named after the first Queen Elizabeth. Nothing like a bit of history :)
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding.

I did watch The Witcher: Blood Origin.
Not good.
Elves should look like elves, it's OK if they aren't whiter than white in these modern times, but they have to be... elvish, lean,,, and otherly.  You can't just plonk a pair of pointy ears on a burly bloke and call him an Elf, it's just not right.
No Russell Crowe, even if Hugo does have an accident, you can't be the new Elrond.

Tank

It was adequate as entertainment but didn't stand up to close scrutiny.

MarcusA

I have a thousand dollars worth of tv and no antenna.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Tank

MarcusA

Tank

Quote from: MarcusA on May 27, 2023, 04:49:39 PMActually, it's a fact.

As we get all our programming through fibre we don't have an antenna either.

MarcusA

I don't watch tv anymore.

billy rubin

i have no access to watch anything.

and i dont appear to be missing anything?

not saying other people dont find value, but i dont have the time in my disorganized life to work through it.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

MarcusA

The Magic Pudding.

Good Omens again.

Don't your lot disapprove of guns?

Ye, unless they're in the right hands.
Then the give weight to a moral argument.

Picard was fun.

The Magic Pudding.

Another series of Good Omens is nigh.  :)

Tank

A little while ago the guy who plays the good angel was interviewed on Graham Norton and he had his white hair. So it was obvious another series was shooting and doesn't wear a wig.