News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

UK Election

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, December 14, 2019, 03:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Boris kicked butt.  I hope this is not a sign of what will happen in the US in 2020.

Tom62

I think that most people voted for Boris, because they were fed up with all that Brexit shit. They felt that there was finally someone who could bring that misery to an end. The Labour party had to deal with an unpopular leader, a history of antisemitism and an undecided stance on Brexit.

So the situation is not the same as in the US, where (I think) Trump will be re-elected in 2020 unless the Democrats somehow find a way to impeach him. 
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

A complete and utter cluster fuck, driven by the Scottish National Party. Without the Scottish left wing vote the labour party are fucked in the UK.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

i confess it relieves me to see somewhere with a government more messed up than the mine.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."