News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

the saudi technique

Started by billy rubin, December 23, 2019, 12:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

https://apnews.com/55954f982c56744b4b0f6e4b2d8ff2be

in true saudi style, the witnesses to jamal khasshogi's murder are being eliminated without any public release of their teztimony. our good friends 8n the middle east.

and epstein didnt kill himself.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

Took a while. Though the higher-ups are still comfy on their thrones.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

billy rubin

they have disposed of tbe actual assazsins, but their superiors are going free.

this is business as usual.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Recusant

I question whether anybody will actually suffer more than a brief visit to some nominal custody, and quiet release soon afterwards. It appears that these were loyal foot soldiers carrying out orders. There will be appeals, which can go on for a few years till the regime believes nobody is paying attention any longer. The thing is, it's not like the Saudis are going to stop carrying out this sort of "pour encourager les autres" operation. People given such a task, knowing that they're stepping up for a death sentence, may not carry out their mission as effectively.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

you may be right, but alternatively it may be that a real death sentence will be imposed, not for the crime of murder but for the crime of being caught.

what counts against this is that the head of the istanbul mission was acquitted, i think.

No one

Well billy, there is no crime, until you get caught.

billy rubin

that's what i'm hearing out of my own government

Tank

Quote from: No one on December 23, 2019, 09:02:24 PM
Well billy, there is no crime, until you get caught.

Then you just deny it and get a good lawyer.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

or make sure you continue to work on deleting th eevidence

https://apnews.com/a104be68ede71c99f26c4e765d244e0e

i have absolutely no faith in the idea that epstein killed himself.