Main Menu

"God bless you"

Started by keithpenrod, December 07, 2011, 12:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 07, 2011, 05:33:17 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 05:25:11 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 07, 2011, 05:23:05 PM
I auto-say "bless you" when someone sneezes. Need to get out of that habit.

But when I see someone I want to really avoid, I say "jesus fucking christ on a cracker" just to annoy any religious person around.

I say the same thing, minus the fucking. The fucking makes it to long in my opinion.

Yay~
I kinda laugh when people say I am blasphomis, because if I don't believe in it, how do I offend?

I'm not sure, I think that if jeebus were on a cracker, that would make him small and weak in their minds. Or I'm just over thinking it.

But I do know that saying "Jesus Christ on a cracker" makes me laugh just because of the mental image.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

keithpenrod

Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 07, 2011, 05:23:05 PM
I auto-say "bless you" when someone sneezes. Need to get out of that habit.

But when I see someone I want to really avoid, I say "jesus fucking christ on a cracker" just to annoy any religious person around.

I think it's really funny when I'm teaching class and I sneeze because at least 10 people in the class will say "bless you".  If there were a god, sneezy teachers would be very blessed.

I'd never heard the Jesus Christ on a cracker one before.  That's kind of funny.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 05:40:46 PM
But I do know that saying "Jesus Christ on a cracker" makes me laugh just because of the mental image.

How about "oh, sweet chocolate Jesus on a pogo stick"?

I pretty much fell out of the habit of referencing god or Jesus long ago.  If someone is going thru a rough spot then, other than finding out if there's something concrete I can do to help, I just say they'll be in my thoughts.  It's true enough and people seem to find it comforting. 
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

not your typical...

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 07, 2011, 08:15:00 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 05:40:46 PM

How about "oh, sweet chocolate Jesus on a pogo stick"?
Both I mush try in church one day. :D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Siz

Jesus Harold Christ on a fucking rubber crutch.. - Natural born killers.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

not your typical...

Quote from: Scissorlegs on December 07, 2011, 08:33:07 PM
It's not Jesus Harold...
It's Jesus Hector.
Jesus Hector Marcos Cortez Riviara Lopez Covas Sanchez Fernandes Delgadillo Izquierdo Ramirez Criado Rodriguez Christo! ;D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

OldGit

Quote from: not your typical...Jesus Hector Marcos Cortez Riviara Lopez Covas Sanchez Fernandes Delgadillo Izquierdo Ramirez Criado Rodriguez Christo!

This may be over-egging it just a teensy weensy bit. ;D

not your typical...

Quote from: OldGit on December 07, 2011, 09:52:36 PM
Quote from: not your typical...Jesus Hector Marcos Cortez Riviara Lopez Covas Sanchez Fernandes Delgadillo Izquierdo Ramirez Criado Rodriguez Christo!

Hehehehe. I'm making my friend name her first born that, regardless of gender. ;D

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 08:35:57 PM
It's not Jesus Harold...
It's Jesus Hector.
Jesus Hector Marcos Cortez Riviara Lopez Covas Sanchez Fernandes Delgadillo Izquierdo Ramirez Criado Rodriguez Christo! ;D

*brain borked*
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:56:07 PM
It's not Jesus Harold...
It's Jesus Hector.
*brain borked*
But is is funny, no?

Sweetdeath

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 09:55:09 PM

Hehehehe. I'm making my friend name her first born that, regardless of gender. ;D

I think that's child abuse. XDD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 09:59:07 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:56:07 PM
It's not Jesus Harold...
It's Jesus Hector.
*brain borked*
But is is funny, no?

Maybe their nickname could be Bob. Yea, that sounds good.

not your typical...

Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 07, 2011, 10:00:26 PM
It no child abuse. It's good comedy. And besides, at least they're real names, instead of Lafondequisha. (I legit know a chick with that name.)

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 10:08:46 PM
It no child abuse. It's good comedy. And besides, at least they're real names, instead of Lafondequisha. (I legit know a chick with that name.)

Or Shithead, no seriously, it was pronounced She-theed

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 10:12:47 PM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 10:08:46 PM
Or Shithead, no seriously, it was pronounced She-theed
Hahaha. Or Orangejello and Lemonjello. (Or-ang-allo. Le-mang-allo) And Mothafer