News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on December 09, 2020, 03:12:23 PM
I have to pay out $21k to fix the foundation of my house.

:money: :money: :money:

Holy -censored-  :shocked:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Quote from: Tank on December 09, 2020, 04:23:30 PM

By the sound of that its not insured? Or is that after the insurance?
This is America, insurance doesn't cover shit, but it is mandatory.

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 09, 2020, 06:41:15 PM
We are also shocked.

2020 has been the worst year for me by any metric. I hope it ends up being the worst year.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on December 09, 2020, 08:18:34 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 09, 2020, 04:23:30 PM

By the sound of that its not insured? Or is that after the insurance?
This is America, insurance doesn't cover shit, but it is mandatory.

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 09, 2020, 06:41:15 PM
We are also shocked.

2020 has been the worst year for me by any metric. I hope it ends up being the worst year.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Tom62

Starting from this Wednesday, Germany will go into a complete lockdown. Goods news is that we are still allowed to travel. We just have to make arrangements when and how to meet my wife's family without breaking the law.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on December 14, 2020, 07:48:40 AM
Starting from this Wednesday, Germany will go into a complete lockdown. Goods news is that we are still allowed to travel. We just have to make arrangements when and how to meet my wife's family without breaking the law.

Some good news. I just wonder haw many people will die as a result of the UK governments spinless actions regarding Christmas. :(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

No comment on the Brazilian government's spinless and imbecilic non actions. 

Dark Lightning

Had a run-in with an errant power cord and ended up with a nail torn loose on my right big toe. >:( I need to get the extension cord for my lathe run overhead.

Randy

Quote from: Dark Lightning on December 14, 2020, 02:33:57 PM
Had a run-in with an errant power cord and ended up with a nail torn loose on my right big toe. >:( I need to get the extension cord for my lathe run overhead.
Ouch DL that sounds painful!
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 14, 2020, 06:41:20 PM

More like  :rant1: