News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Anne D. on September 02, 2021, 02:10:06 AM

I really enjoyed that, thanks...I listened to it on YouTube, and then ended up subscribing to their channel.

Cool 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Nice combination of sensual and soothing.

No one

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Two great versions of Hey Joe. If pushed to choose just one, I think I would go for the first one by Tim Rose.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Nobody can do better than Jimi!

Bad Penny II

Quote from: hermes2015 on September 03, 2021, 10:54:01 AM
Two great versions of Hey Joe. If pushed to choose just one, I think I would go for the first one by Tim Rose.

They are both good but I'll vote for Jimmy and the band.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

Let's hear what other HAFers have to say.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Few things in life are as absolute as Jimi being untouchable!

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Anne D.

Me too. J Hendrix by a country mile. He gives cunnilingus to the guitar. Bestill my beating heart. Now that's a performance. You can't ask for more.

Fun fact: As a teenager, I thought this song was titled "Pedro."  :)

Glad you guys liked the Morphine. They are one of my favorites.

Anne D.

This human form--where I was born--I now repent.