News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Best of luck to all of you!

Started by imaginaryfriendless, July 29, 2016, 11:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 30, 2016, 11:56:07 AM
Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2016, 06:19:15 AM
:popcorn:

Shakers law anyone?

Does Shaker's law count if the person lurks every now and then, while not logged in? ;)
Oh yes!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2016, 01:50:13 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 30, 2016, 11:56:07 AM
Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2016, 06:19:15 AM
:popcorn:

Shakers law anyone?

Does Shaker's law count if the person lurks every now and then, while not logged in? ;)
Oh yes!!!

Bit like wishing one had the anility to listen to what others said about one after onr dies!

You listening, Jamie?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Ecurb Noselrub

I'd still like to meet Jamie. My wife and I will be close to Lajitas in September.  Hey, Jamie, let's hook up for a beer in Terlingua!! Waddayasay?

Davin

Oh well, I guess I responded to the other threads in vain then.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Siz

Quote from: Davin on August 01, 2016, 02:36:27 PM
Oh well, I guess I responded to the other threads in vain then.

Not at all. I enjoyed them.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!