News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Don't think anything has been planned. Suggestions are welcome.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Yes I did thanks, it was an invite to join in from Google Hangouts,....was slightly occupied at the time so I couldn't join.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on October 13, 2015, 01:41:37 PM
Yes I did thanks, it was an invite to join in from Google Hangouts,....was slightly occupied at the time so I couldn't join.
No probs. Maybe next time.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

Will anybody be around on Sunday?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on October 13, 2015, 09:16:14 PM
Will anybody be around on Sunday?
Baring major cock-ups I should be around.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Guardian85

-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Guardian85

Anyone feeling like doing one?

-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Yes, but I'm off out to see the new Bond movie so I won't be around.

Sweetdeath

Really sorry I couldn't make it guys!! Mimi was here and didn't have too much time, so I wanted to spend the last few hours with her. Once she moves in, we'll be attending more often.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Guardian85

Quote from: Sweetdeath on November 02, 2015, 08:58:05 AM
Really sorry I couldn't make it guys!! Mimi was here and didn't have too much time, so I wanted to spend the last few hours with her. Once she moves in, we'll be attending more often.
Just shows you have your priorities in order. ;)

-Unknown Smartass-