News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

And i missed it cuz i was in maryland ;___;..Booo!!!
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Sweetdeath

Can we do another one soonish~?

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on June 21, 2012, 06:41:54 AM
Can we do another one soonish~?
Make a date and make it happen!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DeterminedJuliet

I don't know about you folks, but July is going to be a crazy month for me. August should be a little more settled, so I was thinking, if no one else sets anything up, of arranging another time in August.

If there are day of the week/time preferences, speak up! Otherwise, I'll be putting my bossy-pants back on and picking a time that I like best.  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 01, 2012, 02:46:03 PM
I don't know about you folks, but July is going to be a crazy month for me. August should be a little more settled, so I was thinking, if no one else sets anything up, of arranging another time in August.

If there are day of the week/time preferences, speak up! Otherwise, I'll be putting my bossy-pants back on and picking a time that I like best.  ;D

Sounds good to me. The weekend would probably be best for everyone.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

August is fine with me if everyone is busy until then.

Tank

Just tell me and I'll be around July or August
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

I will not attend from the end of July and until medio-August.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dobermonster

Any idea if there's going to be another one soon?

Sweetdeath

Mid-end of August maybe?

Asmodean

I'll probably be able to attend from 12th.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

I'm in  ;D

I may even buy a mankini  :o

Amicale

Quote from: Tank on July 21, 2012, 12:19:06 PM
I'm in  ;D

I may even buy a mankini  :o

I'll try and be there for this one too (finally). Tank's mankini suggestion intrigues me!  :D Also, I want to see all of your shiny/happy/hooded faces.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

I'm in too.  Tank's mankini would be too good to miss.

Firebird

I can probably do it too. Though I insist the mankini would violate something, or cause my computer to blow up in horror  ;D
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"