News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Human — HAF Photo Challenge Poll

Started by Recusant, November 29, 2020, 08:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on December 02, 2020, 01:45:33 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 02, 2020, 12:41:54 PM
Quote from: Bad Penny II on December 02, 2020, 12:24:36 PM
We will win this poll, I know it.
It will be be greatest win ever.
Ever, the greatest win it will be.
There's much cheating going on.
I demand to count all the votes,
to discard the not of orange hue.

There will be no recount. Our Russian sponsor says so!

Fake quote.

I demand all the votes to view,
to discard the not orange hue.

You all see what I'm up against.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

Congratulations to Tank--this makes two in a row!  :bravo:

Maybe it was just me but I thought that was a surprisingly difficult theme. I hope you have something easier for our next one, Tank. :grin:
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

Yay Tank! I guessed that was your photo. Please tell us more, especially about number 8.
― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on December 15, 2020, 05:05:29 AM
Congratulations to Tank--this makes two in a row!  :bravo:

Maybe it was just me but I thought that was a surprisingly difficult theme. I hope you have something easier for our next one, Tank. :grin:

I thought it was quite easy! That's why I chose it  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 15, 2020, 05:12:21 AM
Yay Tank! I guessed that was your photo. Please tell us more, especially about number 8.

You'll have to use your imagination
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Well the next challenge is easy.

'Happy Holidays past or present.'

Photos to do with winter solstice celebrations past or present. This give the chance to dig out old stuff or create new stuff. I'll do the challenge this time so submit your entries via pm or to tankathaf(at)gmail.com. If you use gmail please drop me a PM as well to tell me you have used gmail :D

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Tank on December 15, 2020, 10:56:57 AM

Photos to do with winter solstice celebrations past or present.

June 20ish celebrations?
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Tank

Quote from: Bad Penny II on December 15, 2020, 11:20:15 AM
Quote from: Tank on December 15, 2020, 10:56:57 AM

Photos to do with winter solstice celebrations past or present.

June 20ish celebrations?

Hahahaha. Sorry Northern hemisphere bias here :rofl:

xSilverPhinx

Tank's on a winning streak! Congrats! :party:

Even if it was a difficult theme (or not, depending on who you ask  ;D), all the photos are awesome!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey