Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Ecurb Noselrub

"The following poster is loves a naturally aspirated V-8."

True, it helps me avoid turbo lag in the morning, except when it gets in my lungs.

TNP is now addicted to vaccine booster shots, because he/she likes the attention from the doc/pharmacist, and he/she likes to pull out his/her little card and show people all the writing on it.

Tom62

False, I don't like people who put needles in me.

TNP believes that the moon is made of cheese.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Bluenose

Quote from: Tom62 on January 20, 2022, 10:02:51 PM
TNP believes that the moon is made of cheese.

Wensleydale?

TNP loves gnochi gorgonzola
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Ecurb Noselrub

True, but I must stay away from the carbs. But one of the best steaks I ever had was covered in gorgonzola sauce.

TNP has noticed that the lead women in several TV series have gotten meaner and more evil than the men are capable of, and thinks this is a good development.

Tom62

False, I haven't noticed because I don't watch TV here in Germany. All American TV series here are dubbed by third rate voice actors, which is something that I definitely hate. The German TV series are pretty dreadful or mindlessly boring.

TNP noticed that more and more ads on TV have become too woke and too inclusive.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

TheFightSong

True. I am getting tired of anti-white man nonsense. I am getting tired of black people playing the victim so much. I am getting tired of this biased political agenda disguised as political correctness disguised as comedy. I am getting tired of multicultural hypocrisy disguised as inclusivity.

T.N.P. has had a weird dream before.

billy rubin

true.

i occasionally dream that i kill myself. never for a very good reason, but what can you do

TNP experiences lucid dreaming

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Anne D.

True, but it's been a while. My favorites are the lucid dreams where I'm flying. It's usually not super high are far, though. It's more like I can sort of jump up and hover forward for a ways. Still fun.

The next person has dreams where they discover extra rooms in their house.

Dark Lightning

True. I sometimes dream that there is another whole house connected, with people living in it that I don't even know.

TNP is living a secret life.

Tom62

False, in a world of social media, smartphones and other gadgets,  cameras everywhere in public, etc. I had to give up my secrets life  ;)

TNP fears a military conflict with Russia.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

True. War isn't good for those who are caught up in it. But at the moment I think the likelihood of war with Russia is decreasing, still high, but decresing. I think Putin was pushing his luck.

For further discussion please post here https://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=17030.0

The next person would like to have a flying lucid dream?

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

TheFightSong

True.

I already have plenty of lucid dreams about flying. The flying represents my rebellious personality that hates being trapped on Earth with gravity, flawed animals, and my flawful human body. The lucid dreaming represents my desire to control situations instead of being an ignorant slave with no awareness. My loud brain makes it hard for me to sleep.

T.N.P. has studied polemology.

Ecurb Noselrub

True - I just looked it up and studied it for 30 seconds. As a result, I have declared war on Luxembourg. I plan a three-pronged attack from Germany, France and Belgium, using Valkyrie mercenaries.

TNP is a married male and does the weekly shopping.

billy rubin