News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Rush Limbaugh dead

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, February 17, 2021, 11:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

I try very hard to allow myself to be convinced by better arguments, but I find that those who argue the loudest very rarely have better arguments.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Alex

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

Rush was a nasty man who preyed upon the gullible among us. He had a huge radio audience who believed in his flights of fancy and his outright lies.

The problem is that he infected so many. I equate his rise to fame as an infestation of bedbugs.  You get one of them and soon there are thousands of them. They are very difficult to dispose of....the bedbugs and the Rushies as well.

Randy

My brother was a faithful listener to the Rush Limbaugh show. Everything he said was gospel. I hope no one takes his place. Not you No One although I'd love to hear your show.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Icarus

Glad you're dead you rascal you was once the lyrics of a song.  Then there is the ancient advise; nils nisi bonum.  (Methinks that Rec can translate that one. Comment perhaps) )

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Icarus on February 21, 2021, 05:02:00 AM
Glad you're dead you rascal you was once the lyrics of a song.  Then there is the ancient advise; nils nisi bonum.  (Methinks that Rec can translate that one. Comment perhaps) )

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sandra Craft

I like this one for Limbaugh . . . appropriately titled The Hell of It.

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Randy

Can you believe this? "Gov. Ron DeSantis says he'll order flags flown at half-staff to honor Rush Limbaugh
CNN Expansion, Mel Alonso
"

Here's the article:Flags at half staff for Rush Limbaugh
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Icarus

Good finds Sandy. Those recollections date me with certainty. Your finds only suggest that you are a clever researcher.

Randy, I apologize for my dumbass governor. Be assured that I did not vote for him.  Silver posted this in a different thread: The world is composed of Electrons, Protons, Neurons, and Morons.  She got that one right.

Randy

Icarus, from what I can tell, based on Silver's chart the number of morons outweighs the amount of matter in the universe.

Anne D.

Sandy, great songs and very apt for the occasion.

billy rubin

you know, i dont know where limbaughwill be buried, but ill bet his grave will be a mecca for desecrations for years

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Davin

He had a lot to say. He had a lot of nothing to say.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Quote from: Sandra Craft on February 21, 2021, 07:52:43 AM
I like this one for Limbaugh . . . appropriately titled The Hell of It.

I think that's a great rock opera.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.