News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne D.

Bad Penny II

I'm listening to the radio, religious guy comes on doing the Religion and Ethics Report.
It's not really religion and ethics, it's religion and religion and religion any maybe religion in relation to ethics.
There is a substantial study, it shows women do worse in countries where males are more religious, go to church, mosque or whatever.
He seems surprised.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

"Neil Young asked Spotify to choose between him and its star podcaster, Joe Rogan."
Rogan is an antivax opportunist apparently
Joni Mitchell is joining with Neil
Polio victims both, no wonder they're ANNOYED by these fkn idiots.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

TheFightSong

Thinking Neil Young, Joe Rogan, and Joni Mitchell are scummy sellouts with their net worths living in an economically powerful country instead of those very impoverished countries where poor people literally die of COVID. BECAUSE cut-throat elites monopolized the COVID vaccine supply and prices internationally. Meanwhile, working class Americans are having their health threatened due to America's increasingly sweatshoppy working environments treating lower classes like disposable garbage with increasing wealth inequality.

Dark Lightning

You in the US? There's a lot to unpack in your statement. Maybe start a thread for all the different topics contained therein? Some of it I agree with, some not. But I am not going to get into a boomerang debate about which part of what is wrong, if you get my drift.

TheFightSong

It doesn't matter if you disagree. Mathematical statistics will disregard your disagreement. American society is an increasingly neanderthal dumpster fire due to increasing wealth inequality causing crime, rape, poverty, lower I.Q's, mental health illnesses, etc. Dehumanizing for-profit prisons in America are allowing ultra-wealthy tyrants to stay wealthy and unimprisoned while the working class Americans get enslaved in abusive prison systems that keep them impoverished, uncivilized, and mentally ill.

Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, and Joe Rogan are cut-throat sellouts to elites. That is why they have so much money. Because nobody is genuinely nice in America if they have a big net worth. They have to sell their souls to the fascist devils who rule America for getting that much money in their bank accounts.

Working conditions have been getting increasingly abusive to lower class Americans for many decades despite the worker unions. Sure, the worker unions were working for fighting against toxic elitism to some extent. But most of that has become a joke considering the increasing wealth inequality, the U.S. becoming an enemy to internet freedom rights because of censorship from elitist gag orders that contradict the 1st Amendment, the U.S. becoming an enemy to online privacy rights because of online surveillance after 9/11, elite-owned mainstream media companies controlled by corrupt people who are successfully making younger females in the U.S. ruled by their emotions rather than logic by making them become narcissistically men-hating and insecure feminists incapable of developing healthy relationships with anyone compared to females from older generations (which is why stable families that bring intellectual competence and wealth into society have become a joke in America), etc. I could go on and on, but America never had a very civilized society. It was always controlled by a tyrannical elite. There was a tyrannical elite that raped, diseased, and pillaged natives' land through bribing, lying, and deceit to create the American empire. Black slaves were forcibly created for this American empire. Women were treated like second-class citizens, especially black females in this American empire. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated by the F.B.I. because he was going to expose America's monstrous rulers who profit from people's misery, especially black females. John F. Kennedy was assassinated by thugs hired by America's rulers because he was going to expose them. So, now American presidents are more easily controlled by the fascist rulers of America. That is why the new American presidents are greedy clowns pretending to care about working class Americans. They won't stop endless wars because their economic dependence on them is too much according to them personally. They would rather bomb countries, cause global warming, and make others, especially lower class ones, suffer for profit than be compassionate people that improve everyone intellectually, morally, healthily, etc.

Also, child marriage has not been completely illegalized everywhere to prevent old sickos from grooming and raping minors in America because of the wealthy sex traffickers who significantly influence American politics.

People in powerful positions are smuggling drugs from the Mexican drug cartel into Texas for profit. It's drug trafficking incarnate. It's why Texas has crime, misogyny from Mexico's religiously misogynistic culture, rape, domestic violence against women, etc. It's why some people, especially women, escape Texas to go to blue states that have more protected women's rights, such as abortion rights to control their bodies. Because women are still being treated like second-class citizens in some U.S. states compared to Iceland. Iceland has banned the discriminatory gender pay gap for example. So, employers cannot pay women less than men based on their biological sex or gender. It is to prevent treating females like pimped prostitutes. It is to prevent abusive patriarchy and predators from preying on females. Iceland treats women more compassionately than the U.S. considering Icelandic mothers have paid parental leave to prevent them from having mental health illnesses, "free" healthcare to prevent them from having illnesses, "free" education from non-broken education systems to prevent them from having lower I.Q's, accommodating schools to prevent them from having stress and lack of time to intellectually grow properly, much leisure time after working to treat people like humans rather than dehumanized physical labor raped from freethought, no dehumanizing prisons to prevent injustice, protected online privacy rights, more abortion rights to control their bodies, more internet freedom, banned child marriage because one has to be 18 years old for getting married legally, etc. The U.S. treats working class women like dehumanized physical labor raped from freethought because they don't have enough leisure time to intellectually grow outside of their jobs used for paying bills that are getting harder to pay off because of increasing wealth inequality and rising cost of living. This is why European women are smarter and less emotionally unstable than American women on average. It shows that America is a joke when it comes to female empowerment.

But to answer your question, yes. I am in the Divided States of America where fascist rulers treat working class Americans like dehumanized physical labor raped from freethought by giving them anti-intellectual schools for indoctrination that are intentionally broken to train them to become impulsive consumers and obedient workers keeping the few ultra-wealthy men wealthier than most people internationally. I say ultra-wealthy men because of internalized misogyny in the beauty industry, entertainment industry, music industry, and political industry considering there are countries where men are legally allowed to abuse women without getting imprisoned. I speak of the middle eastern countries, Asian countries, and African countries that have less protected women's rights than the northern European countries because of Islamic influence, Christian influence, and plain patriarchal influence for example.

Anyway, I can tell you are a guy. I guess you are from Southern California. California is one of those states with the lowest I.Q's in America. I will explain why. California's authorities have caused increasing wealth inequality, high taxes, rising cost of living, a communistic form of government regulation regarding entrepreneurship, this ridiculously stupid entertainment culture with vile celebrities in California promoting fake philanthropy to pretend they care about working class Americans, etc. All of that has happened while working class Californians have an increasingly harder time affording healthcare, education, rental homes, food, water, etc. Which represents increasing poverty, homelessness, crime, mental health illnesses, lower I.Q's, and other things ensuing in California as a result. It is harder to have higher I.Q's when people's needs are not being taken care of in California properly. It is why some entrepreneurs and people got out of California. Because California's detrimental communism is creating a collapsing civilization despite it having an infrastructure look superficially nice while the world burns. Even California is burning because America's oligarchical elites are causing global warming caused by the meat and dairy industry, oil companies, bombs from profitably endless wars in bombed countries, manufacturing businesses, the beauty industry, etc. California burning is why some people left that state.

billy rubin

this was interesting

https://www.al.com/news/2016/06/50_states_ranked_by_intelligen.html

according to teh world population review, california is indeed a state where IQ is among th elowest in the united states

IQ is a fuzzy thing to talk about, but its fairly objective IF IF and ONLY IF you remember what affects IQ scores to start with. its not a measure of intelligence without bias, and in fact, IQ scores are really just a measure of how well people do on IQ tests, which is not directly correlated with intelligence as we might talk abou tit in other contexts. i would strongly suspect that california's low IQ scores have something to do with a large percentage of respondents who speak english as a second language and wont do as well on standardized english language tests.

i was interested to see that oklahoma does so much better

however, california ranks 21st in spending per student, right there in th emiddle

https://educationdata.org/public-education-spending-statistics

i am a guy too but i am married to a non-guy

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

According to his screed above, Fightsong is claiming that the FBI assassinated MLK?  That is a revelation. All along I was under the impression that the shooter was just a dumb cracker who hated black preachers. 

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on February 07, 2022, 06:30:35 AM
According to his screed above, Fightsong is claiming that the FBI assassinated MLK?  That is a revelation. All along I was under the impression that the shooter was just a dumb cracker who hated black preachers.

I can't be bothered to read his rants.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

Quote from: Tank on February 07, 2022, 08:47:30 AM

I've been feeling guilty — I thought I was the only one.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

TheFightSong

The F.B.I. hid their evidence of assassinating Martin Luther King, Jr. and got away with it. Because there were no smartphones, internet, and other things during that time, the F.B.I. hid their evidence of assassinating him easily. Martin Luther King, Jr's family do not think that James Earl Ray assassinated him. Because they know the truth. The fascist F.B.I. is trying to keep their assassinations confidential and untraced. They have enough wealth (by kleptocratically taking wealth from countries through wars or sweatshops), power (by bullying other countries economically), technologies (through the misogynistic big tech industry), intelligent workers (by training them to become corrupt thugs), and charisma (from having exclusive knowledge that elites know) to bully or threaten people for their organization's self-interest.

The F.B.I. does not care about human rights. I will explain why. Working class Americans were losing their power and respect many decades ago when increasing wealth inequality, rising cost of living, feminazis damaging family stability, broken education systems designed to keep lower class citizens much dumber than elites to train them to become dehumanized physical labor stripped from freethought by preventing them much leisure time to be away from work to use their minds more freely, dehumanizing prisons abusing lower class citizens while elites stayed unimprisoned, online surveillance attacking online privacy rights after 9/11, mainstream media destroying families for profit through psychological manipulation, pharmaceutical companies making lower class citizens from younger generations sicker than older generations for profit, so-called therapists selling drugs rather than solving roots of problems caused by societal corruption, doctors keeping lower class citizens sick for profit, and war propaganda from mainstream media indoctrinating working class Americans to die young in the American military to make ultra-wealthy fascists who rule America wealthier while staying alive happened. Working class Americans are modern day slaves treated like disposable garbage with the current American business model. The current American business model dehumanizingly makes them work in a way that makes normal people have depression, anxiety, exhaustion, suicidal ideation, committed suicide, hopelessness, a passive attitude, obesity, an overweight body, physical health decay, etc. Psychopaths are more likely to not have a problem with America's current business model because of their lack of emotions and compassion. The Europeans have business models that make normal Europeans healthier, smarter, and happier than most Americans. Most Americans are distracted with television, sports, alcohol, junk food, caffeine, music, holidays, sex, and other things to give them temporary happiness or an illusion of happiness. But most of the time, Europeans are usually happier than most Americans because they don't disrespectfully treat people like disposable garbage as much as the cut-throat upper class Americans do. The current American society is self-destructive and destructive because of its fascist rulers who are supported by the F.B.I. Martin Luther King, Jr. was going to warn working class Americans what would happen today. But the fascist rulers hired their thugs to kill them. So, now the rulers are profiting off people's misery and poverty.

TheFightSong

Quote from: Tank on February 07, 2022, 08:47:30 AM

You are smart to some extent. But you misogynistically jumped to the conclusion that I am a male. I am a female. Good riddance.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames