Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Random Morality Poll

Started by MommaSquid, July 05, 2006, 05:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Quote from: "Court"
Quote from: "Jassman"
Quote from: "Court"a sexy girl with a gun.

Why do you have to tease the imagination?

How is that teasing? I just said I don't have a gun. :D

Well, boys do hit there sexual peak around 18ish....can't blame them for their overactive imaginations.

Isn't nature cruel.  Men hit their peak in their late teens while women don't hit it till around their early 30s

MommaSquid

I remember my early 30's.   :wink:

lol

McQ

Quote from: "laetusatheos"
Quote from: "Jassman"
Quote from: "Court"a sexy girl with a gun.

Why do you have to tease the imagination?

How is that teasing? I just said I don't have a gun. :D

Well, boys do hit there sexual peak around 18ish....can't blame them for their overactive imaginations.

Isn't nature cruel.  Men hit their peak in their late teens while women don't hit it till around their early 30s

Of course, there are those who stay at the top of the peak a long, long time. Even into their forties, perhaps? ;-)

And women do get more wonderful with maturity.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Big Mac

I've noticed something about Anti-Gun chicks.....they're almost all fat and/or ugly. Guess it's a sexually frustrated thing, eh?

I mean check out The "Dallas Moms" (once again, Dallas comes out to attack me....*shakes fist* Damn you Dallas and Patrick Duffy!)

http://www.millionmommarch.org/aboutus/ ... /?momid=36
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Court

Quote from: "Big Mac"I've noticed something about Anti-Gun chicks.....they're almost all fat and/or ugly. Guess it's a sexually frustrated thing, eh?

Well, that's an interesting generalization...I haven't noticed, because I don't know many anti-gun chicks. I'm not, just frightened at my own inadequacies with them. :)
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Big Mac

Quote from: "Big Mac"I've noticed something about Anti-Gun chicks.....they're almost all fat and/or ugly. Guess it's a sexually frustrated thing, eh?

Well, that's an interesting generalization...I haven't noticed, because I don't know many anti-gun chicks. I'm not, just frightened at my own inadequacies with them. :)

That's different. You acknowledge that your fear is somewhat irrational (I believe you used that word). These people almost make it seem like gun owners are knuckle dragging, deranged, mouth-breathers who want to shoot everything in sight. I mean look at Rosie  O'Donnell......well not hard to miss that thing.

Update: I have unaltered footage of Rosie's personal life without her handlers around. Scroll down until you see here staring off a balcony and click on it to activate the movie. It really explains a lot. There's no Koosh balls around.

http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/televisi ... 000761.php

Asmodean Prime

Rosie's ok.  She's not a bad hold 'em player, either.  She bluffed me. ;)

McQ

Nope. Never lied in an interview or on an application. Although the special background investigation the Army did on me so that I could play with nukes made me nervous.
 :shock:
--Penn Jillette

MommaSquid

Well, I do declare, we have the manliest men here.  All this talk of guns and uniforms, I may faint from excitement.  (I sounded like Scarlett O'Hara for a few seconds.)

lol   :lol:

Asmodean Prime

Quote from: "McQ"Nope. Never lied in an interview or on an application. Although the special background investigation the Army did on me so that I could play with nukes made me nervous.
 ;)

McQ

Quote from: "Chris"
Quote from: "McQ"Nope. Never lied in an interview or on an application. Although the special background investigation the Army did on me so that I could play with nukes made me nervous.
 ;)

Yeah, man! LOL! I remember the days.....
--Penn Jillette

Big Mac

Quote from: "Chris"Rosie's ok.  She's not a bad hold 'em player, either.  She bluffed me. ;)

I bet she wears underwear with dick holes.......(shameless Dave Chappelle plug)

Jassman

This thread has derailed and ignited...
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised

Big Mac

You're a Hippopatamus! You're weird.......Toilet seat assistance at Row 1, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Court

Yep, you're right, it has. :D
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]