News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Anne D.

But he's a shitty tipper by American standards.

Magdalena

Quote from: Anne D. on November 04, 2021, 01:17:50 AM
True.
It's about an 11.7% tip.  :(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on November 04, 2021, 06:09:37 AM
Quote from: Anne D. on November 04, 2021, 01:17:50 AM
True.
It's about an 11.7% tip.  :(
10% used to be a decent tip amount, like 70 years ago. It's almost like the wages have stagnated while the cost of living has increased.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Icarus

Billy may or not approve of this Appalachian instructional about a good breakfast.  For all you Furrieners, here is the way the hill people do their thing.
    Yummy!

( I hope that I posted this correctly. Mags told me how to do it and I am practicing with her advice.)

billy rubin

west virginia accent all the way

she uses self rising flour of all things

but yes that is good morning appalachia. grease, sugar, hog meat, and hog grease gravy

i am not a meat person

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on January 23, 2022, 02:23:42 AM
Billy may or not approve of this Appalachian instructional about a good breakfast.  For all you Furrieners, here is the way the hill people do their thing.
    Yummy!

( I hope that I posted this correctly. Mags told me how to do it and I am practicing with her advice.)
:frolic:
:yes!:
You did it right!
:hug2: