Started by Magdalena, January 11, 2022, 08:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Sandy...

QuoteGo, go, go, go, go, go
Go, shorty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday...
--Song by 50 Cent

I hope you had a wonderful time.  :hug2:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Icarus

Here is wishing you many happy returns dear lady.  :cheers:

Recusant

Hear! Hear!  To your health and long life.  :) :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Bluenose

Happy Antipodean birthday greetings!

:party:
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

Icarus

^ Books is our member who takes care of the Books Of The Month thread.  She is Sandra Craft and a valuable, long term, member.  She is a fan of books and cats of course. She is also a very intelligent lady who invariably exhibits some real class.

Sandra Craft

Thank you, everyone, it's very kind of you to remember me.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Icarus on January 13, 2022, 06:30:13 AM
^ Books is our member who takes care of the Books Of The Month thread.  She is Sandra Craft and a valuable, long term, member.  She is a fan of books and cats of course. She is also a very intelligent lady who invariably exhibits some real class.

Thanks. If she had been called Sandra...

Happy Birthday!

Biggus Dickus

Happy Birthday Sandra 8)

I hope you are doing well,....miss interacting with you here at HAF.

I would also like to apologize to you as I'm not sure what the hell Mags what thinking when she posted a gif of some deranged MAGA dancing around on your birthday thread. WTF ::) :P

I found it most distasteful...I hope she hasn't gone over to the Dark Side :o

Take Care!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 13, 2022, 05:40:24 PM
Happy Birthday Sandra 8)

I hope you are doing well,....miss interacting with you here at HAF.

I would also like to apologize to you as I'm not sure what the hell Mags what thinking when she posted a gif of some deranged MAGA dancing around on your birthday thread. WTF ::) :P

I found it most distasteful...I hope she hasn't gone over to the Dark Side :o

Take Care!

That is not some deranged MAGA man dancing around, he is a patriot and he loves the red white and blue.
:P

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant