News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

How can this be?

Started by xSilverPhinx, October 26, 2021, 01:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

OK, Recusant, you and I haven't spoken in a while. Asi es que, aqui va.

To make a long story short, I had to google, "senescent Drone's Club."
("Thank you so much Magdalena for sticking around and helping to keep this place from becoming a senescent Drone's Club.)

I think I get it.
:lol:
It took me all day, but I got it!
;D
That's a nice compliment. Thank you. :grin:

I would like to thank you for everything you do around here. That, is dedication, right there.

If I had to illustrate how I see you, it would be like this:

There you are, minding your business, sharing with us all kinds of interesting scientific stuff, and suddenly, Drich appears!

This is how you handle trolls, I must say it's very elegant.

:secrets1: I'm probably the one you hear at the end of the video.
:clapping:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

Quote from: Magdalena on November 17, 2021, 02:26:20 AM
OK, Recusant, you and I haven't spoken in a while. Asi es que, aqui va.

To make a long story short, I had to google, "senescent Drone's Club."
("Thank you so much Magdalena for sticking around and helping to keep this place from becoming a senescent Drone's Club.)

I think I get it.
:lol:
It took me all day, but I got it!
;D
That's a nice compliment. Thank you. :grin:

I would like to thank you for everything you do around here. That, is dedication, right there.

If I had to illustrate how I see you, it would be like this:

There you are, minding your business, sharing with us all kinds of interesting scientific stuff, and suddenly, Drich appears!

This is how you handle trolls, I must say it's very elegant.

:secrets1: I'm probably the one you hear at the end of the video.
:clapping:

Reading PG Wodehouse at a tender age no doubt warped my frame of reference.  I hope you were at least mildly entertained while you sought a translation of my scribbling. :lol:

Thank you for the kind words. It would have been fine with me if that fellow had stayed--there were enough people willing to talk with him, and the sub board kept him out of everybody else's hair.  :spaghetti:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena