News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Why Evolution can't be right

Started by Jayp, May 18, 2009, 12:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayp

Simple when you think about it. About 5,000 years ago man looked presentable, but if you keep going back, christians, we have problems! Go back to the neanderthal times and man looks positively ugly! Bad hair, awful yellow & broken teeth, naked, hairy, unshaven, unwashed, grunting like a pig! Gentlemen, meet god! Keep going back and now god is an ape! Then a fish! omg we can't have that can we?

PipeBox

I think it's a rant.  I'm not entirely sure.

In any case, welcome to Jayp.
If sin may be committed through inaction, God never stopped.

My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.
-- Pindar

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

McQ

Welcome to the forum, Jayp.

I believe, folks, that Jayp is being satiric regarding creationist beliefs. That's how I read it. It certainly reflects accurately how die-hard creationists feel about this. Being descended from other organisms would make god less than human.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ihateyoumike

This post is hilarious. I'm giving serious consideration to stealing it and making it my signature. :D
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Heretical Rants

Quote from: "McQ"Being descended from other organisms would make god less than human.
+1 but...
The way you say it, it sounds as though you mean god was descended from other organisms.