News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Ann Coulter's War on Evolution

Started by Amor Fati, July 10, 2006, 12:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amor Fati

Recently published Godless: the Church of Liberalism restates and inflates old shop-worn charges, long since refuted repeatedly, against evolution in two bizarre chapters.    Media Matters for America does a great job here of explaining in detail just how off base Coulter and ID in general are.

Anyways, read and enjoy.

iplaw

Personally I don't care for Ann Coulter and have never read her books nor do I care to.  Excluding the ID discussion, I do think it's somewhat humorous to ask Media Matters what their perspective on Ann Coulter is.  Kinda like asking Rush Limbaugh what his unbiased opinion is of Helen Thomas, gee, I wonder what he's gonna say.

Ewww, that's just creepy

silviakjell

Who is Ann Coulter and what did she do?
I might be wrong, but Im pretty sure Im right.

Whitney

Quote from: "silviakjell"Who is Ann Coulter and what did she do?

She's basically a crazy person who has been embraced by some of the conservative media:

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/featur ... isdom.html

Tom62

That picture is creepy. With a face of that you would have been burned as a witch in the "good" old christian days.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

McQ

Quote from: "laetusatheos"

She's basically a crazy person who has been embraced by some of the conservative media:

Now was that the kind of well though-out answer to give an enquiring 13 year old? Tsk-tsk.

I don't like Coulter either, but at least give the silviakjell a decent answer. LOL!

Besides, you don't know if the she-witch is actually "crazy".  :D
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

:D

Big Mac

Well she's like what Maureen Dowd is for the Right. Maureen is embraced by the liberal media even though her writing is kind of a lightweight and mostly fluff pieces. Except I give Maureen credit, she's just a bitch. Coulter is a psychotic bitch. There's a subtle difference.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

McQ

Quote from: "Big Mac"

Well she's like what Maureen Dowd is for the Right. Maureen is embraced by the liberal media even though her writing is kind of a lightweight and mostly fluff pieces. Except I give Maureen credit, she's just a bitch. Coulter is a psychotic bitch. There's a subtle difference.

There you go! That's what I was looking for. Someone to compare her to. ROTFLMAO!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

parrotpirate67

Psychotic FASCIST bitch.

Big Mac

Eh, and Dowd's a closteted lesbian who hates men because none of them will marry such a cunt. All the same to me. One's a religious bitch the other's a feminist bitch. Same shit different mouth.

Will

Ann is to politics as Madonna is to music. Anyone who listens to her, aside for asinine entertainment, is a fool.

What Ann needs is to intern under Clinton. She'd stop talking real quick.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Asmodean Prime

Quote from: "Big Mac"Eh, and Dowd's a closteted lesbian who hates men because none of them will marry such a cunt. All the same to me. One's a religious bitch the other's a feminist bitch. Same shit different mouth.

Phew.  My kind of hominid.  Good on ya mate.  (I thought this was going to be one of those "happy fluffy" types of sites ... yuck)

(Obvious flaw in evolution, the female of the hominid species should have bereft of vocality.  Except, that would prove the ID argument to be valid ... shit, nevermind)

Mastriani

My reply above ... forgot that I logged out.
Praedatorious culminis; hominis necis

Big Mac

Heh, I just dislike both all the same. Though I would be happy to help make Dowd smile. She's got that redhead appeal to me. It's my kryptonite.