News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

I Confess 2!

Started by Biggus Dickus, November 09, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

2.5 for Brad Pitt is sexist.  I feel harassed & violated.  You have created a hostile environment in which I suffer under the weight of oppression.  I'm suing.  How much are you worth?

Dave

It's also sizist!

Rise up my fellow 2.1-ers, show them what you are made of!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

^^^
:scratch:

But...but...you guys created a:
Eupemisms for "penis" --Topic.
http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=15535.0

"A third leg" was mentioned and no one had a problem with it.  :shrug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on January 01, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
^^^

Just winding you up, Mags!

:grin:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

^^^

:scratch: I see no mention of 'half' there, so shouldn't Brad Pitt have 3 instead of 2.5 erm...legs?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on January 01, 2018, 06:01:27 PM
^^^

Just winding you up, Mags!

I know.  :grin:

But I don't know about Ecurb Noselrub:unsure:

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 01, 2018, 06:26:16 PM
^^^

:scratch: I see no mention of 'half' there, so shouldn't Brad Pitt have 3 instead of 2.5 erm...legs?

...Who knows?  :suspicious:

Magdalena

...So...like...I said I wasn't gonna drink that much wine any more...Well, I had another bottle today.  :couchhide:

Dionysus...!
Why!?  :picard facepalm:

Magdalena

I forgot how funny this post is... :lol:

I came here to confess something, again, because I am a sinner by association, by nature, and by acclamation. :smug:

I go to the confession booth and I say:
"Bless me, Father Bruno, for I have sinned. My last confession was..."
He interrupts me and says:

"Warning, child: you have not confessed for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to confess, please consider drinking the blood of christ before you do.
"
I said, "Sure!"  :grin:

My confession:
I believe I have a crush on Keanu Reeves.

:sad sigh:
I own 5 of his movies. 3, OK, two, bad. I just like the way he feels on my eyes. Soothing.

~Who do I have to pray to for forgiveness?
Dionysus?
Yes?

Randy

I too must get something off my chest. Actually, there isn't anything on my chest. What I mean is that I have something to confess.

It all started with a slip-n-slide and an ostrich... no, it's too embarrassing to talk about.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on May 28, 2020, 10:40:12 AM
I too must get something off my chest. Actually, there isn't anything on my chest. What I mean is that I have something to confess.

It all started with a slip-n-slide and an ostrich... no, it's too embarrassing to talk about.

"a slip-n-slide and an ostrich..."

Randy

Sure. Haven't you ever tried anything with the combo? No? Hmmm. I probably shouldn't tell you about the chainsaw that was involved.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on May 28, 2020, 08:01:19 PM
Sure. Haven't you ever tried anything with the combo? No? Hmmm. I probably shouldn't tell you about the chainsaw that was involved.

"chainsaw"