News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags,

Such a simple comic strip, butt so many folks just don't get it.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

Most folks are even more simple.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 05, 2020, 07:15:17 PM
Hey Mags,

Such a simple comic strip, butt so many folks just don't get it.

I agree with you, PB, and No one:sad sigh:
I think this is why we come up with threads like: String of Insults.
  :sad sigh:  :sigh:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 03, 2020, 06:14:43 PM
I've even cut down the screen time on my phone rather significantly, butt I'll try to check in more often. :-*
You, PB:grin:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on January 09, 2020, 05:41:59 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 03, 2020, 06:14:43 PM
I've even cut down the screen time on my phone rather significantly, butt I'll try to check in more often. :-*
You, PB:grin:

Yes, me.

It's been a long weekend, sigh.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 13, 2020, 01:12:49 AM
Yes, me.

It's been a long weekend, sigh.

Light a Gwyneth Paltrow candle, listen to some Falun Gong Bang a Gong music, or Bang a Falungong Bong.

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags.

I can't sleep lately. Part of the problem is a congestive cough I developed recently. I have to prop myself up with pillows at night in bed, otherwise I'm coughing all night.

During the day I'm pretty good.

Was exhausted when I came home this evening from work, and tried to lay down and take a nap, but started coughing...so I sat upright in bed and typed out a ridiculous, long thread about bearded dudes. ::)

Now I'm sitting at the kitchen table nibbling on some fruit and nuts, drinking some ginger tea.

Here's some Calvin and Hobbes. (You're Susie)

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 18, 2020, 03:53:24 AM
Hey Mags.

I can't sleep lately. Part of the problem is a congestive cough I developed recently. I have to prop myself up with pillows at night in bed, otherwise I'm coughing all night.

During the day I'm pretty good.

Was exhausted when I came home this evening from work, and tried to lay down and take a nap, but started coughing...

Butt...In case this is true, go to the "Hispanic Section" of your nearest grocery store and buy some "Gordo Lobo" make some tea with it and your cough will go away.

so I sat upright in bed and typed out a ridiculous, long thread about bearded dudes. ::)

Now I'm sitting at the kitchen table nibbling on some fruit and nuts, drinking some ginger tea.

Here's some Calvin and Hobbes. (You're Susie)

I'm sorry, but I dont get it.

Biggus Dickus

Mags,

What do you mean you don't believe me? Why would I make up a story about being sick?

Anyway, the Ginger Tea I'm drinking is Jamaican. It's called Caribbean Dreams. I love this stuff.

When you say you don't get it (Visible Confusion) are you referring to the comic strip itself or me saying you are Susie?

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 18, 2020, 05:47:26 PM
When you say you don't get it (Visible Confusion) are you referring to the comic strip itself or me saying you are Susie?
Both.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on January 18, 2020, 06:45:52 PM
Both.

She outsmarted him into writing down the wrong answer, her answer will be correct. I meant it as a compliment.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 18, 2020, 06:55:52 PM
Both.

She outsmarted him into writing down the wrong answer, her answer will be correct. I meant it as a compliment.
Ah! I get it now.  :grin:
~Thank you.

I never copied so I didn't understand it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on January 18, 2020, 07:05:32 PM
Both.

~Thank you.

By the way I'm feeling better today (Thanks for asking ::))

I slept we'll last night, and didn't wake up coughing like I have been for most of the week. I still feel some light congestion in my chest, but I'm thinking that I've finally reached the recovery stage of my illness.

We got hit here in Detroit with lots of snow last night. Woke up this morning to about 8 inches of really heavy, wet snow. I spent about an hour and a half shoveling, but both the exercise and cold, fresh air seem to have helped the way I'm feeling.

Tomorrow it is supposed to rain.

The weather is just so crazy lately, during the Christmas holiday it was in the 50's here. Yesterday it was in the low teens, then it snowed, and right now the temperature is on the rise and is expected to hit 40.
The snow is already melting.

I wish I was somewhere hot right now...laying on a beach, with the sun frying my pale, white skin.

We are going to Honduras in early April. I can't wait. We're going to spend 5 days on Roatán, which is off the northern coast in the Bay Islands, and then head inland and spend another 4-5 days there.

I wonder if there are a lot of bearded dudes now in Honduras?

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on January 18, 2020, 07:56:09 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 18, 2020, 07:05:32 PM
Both.

~Thank you.

By the way I'm feeling better today (Thanks for asking ::))

I slept we'll last night, and didn't wake up coughing like I have been for most of the week. I still feel some light congestion in my chest, but I'm thinking that I've finally reached the recovery stage of my illness.

We got hit here in Detroit with lots of snow last night. Woke up this morning to about 8 inches of really heavy, wet snow. I spent about an hour and a half shoveling, but both the exercise and cold, fresh air seem to have helped the way I'm feeling.

Tomorrow it is supposed to rain.

The weather is just so crazy lately, during the Christmas holiday it was in the 50's here. Yesterday it was in the low teens, then it snowed, and right now the temperature is on the rise and is expected to hit 40.
The snow is already melting.

I wish I was somewhere hot right now...laying on a beach, with the sun frying my pale, white skin.

Ok. Fine. You're sick. I'm sorry.

We are going to Honduras in early April. I can't wait. We're going to spend 5 days on Roatán, which is off the northern coast in the Bay Islands, and then head inland and spend another 4-5 days there.

I wonder if there are a lot of bearded dudes now in Honduras?
Sounds wonderful.  :tellmemore: