News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Quote from: Tom62 on February 01, 2018, 04:31:53 AM
Seems to me that Trump's first year wasn't too bad. Economy is good, unemployment is low; much however can still be attributed to the Obama presidency. However companies want to invest in America again, especially since the tax reforms made it very profitable for them to do so. In general I would give Trump a B+. He scores however very low in social skills, charm, diplomacy and empathy though.
B+ is too high a grade I think.

With control of the house and senate, as well as majority in SCOTUS and pumping in unqualified judges into federal lifetime seats, Trump has managed to do less than any other president in his first year (except his over 300 rounds of golf, of course).

Out of 100.

Because of his constant criticizing of Obama golfing, he loses 25 points (75/100) for golfing in one year almost more than Obama did over eight. A lot of that tax payer money goes right into his pockets because he's going to his own resorts. He's paying himself with tax payer money to vacation.

25 marks off (50/100) for violating the emoluments clause of the constitution, the thing that he swore to uphold when he took office. We still care about the U.S Constitution right?

15 marks off (35/100) for firing Comey because of the Russian investigation.

95% of everything Trump says is either misleading or an outright lie, so 10 marks off for that (25/100).

10 marks off (15/100) for being in a party that has, for the last 30 years, bitched and moaned about the national debt, then when they got their chance, they voted in and he signed a bill that increases it by 1.5 trillion.

5 marks off (10/100) for whining about Obama going on vacation every once in a while costing in taxes, then spending nearly every weekend flying out to his golf resorts costing more in one year than Obama spent in eight.

5 marks off (5/100) for the Muslim ban for not banning any country that terrorists that attacked America came from.

5 marks off (0/100)for being Putin's bitch, praising Putin all the time, and not enacting the sanctions that 99% of the house and senate voted on.

5 marks off (-5/100) for breaking many of his promises: that the wall would be paid for my Mexico, not increasing veteran's healthcare, not banning foreign lobbyists from raising money in US elections, not achieving energy independence, not banning Muslims from entering the US... etc.

There's more, but he's already below zero.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Trumpet features is at it again, claiming his SoU speech had the highest ever audience - W.R.O.N.G.

Quote"Thank you for all of the nice compliments and reviews on the State of the Union speech," Mr Trump tweeted on Thursday morning.

"45.6 million people watched, the highest number in history."

But according to Nielsen data, Mr Obama's first official State of the Union speech in 2010 attracted 48 million viewers.

Mr Clinton's State of the Union pulled in a record 66.9 million television viewers in 1993.

Mr Bush pulled in 62.1 million in 2003, a few weeks before the Iraq War.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42897622

Corroborated and detailed in:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/01/trump-says-state-of-the-union-viewership-biggest-ever-but-he-is-wrong.html
http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/trump-state-of-the-union-ratings-1202682703/

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Why is Trump talking about things he doesn't know much about...? Oh, wait, that would be everything.

I heard through the grapevine that he's bugging Salvadorans again. What is it with him and us? Doesn't he have bigger fish to catch? Is he "stuck" in the 80's?

If he's gonna hate Salvadoran gangs, shouldn't he hate all of them...every single one of them?

Anyone who knows about gangs knows that the MS-13 is a small gang, compared with the Bloods, Crips and Almighty Latin King Nation.   
And the:
Aryan Brotherhood of Texas
Brotherhood
Aryan Circle
Aryan Nation
Aryan Republic army
Keystone State Skinheads
Ku Klux Klan
Hells Angels Motorcycle Club
The Order
Black Legion
Lynwood Vikings
Keystone United
European Kindred
Volksfront
Hammerskins
Blood & Honour

https://listverse.com/2016/11/12/10-white-supremacist-gangs/

Why didn't he invite the family of Heather Heyer to the state of the union? She was killed by a white supremacist at a rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

I find it interesting how some people call them, supremacy "groups" when they're really gangs as well. Gangs of racist thugs. Trump just wants to associate immigrants with crime. Is he saying: "It's a god damned given right to commit a crime, but only if you're white?"

I'm just saying...You know?

Edit: Added a few words to make it clearer.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

So Trump keeps repeating KKK's and other white supremacist groups slogan, "America first" and gets applauded and praised for it by the GoP from regular party members all the way up to the top elected representatives.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on February 01, 2018, 11:13:40 PM
I find it interesting how some people call them, supremacy "groups" when they're really gangs as well. Gangs of racist thugs. Trump just wants to associate immigrants with crime. Is he saying: "It's a god damned given right to commit a crime, but only if you're white?"

Yes.  That is exactly what he and every alt-righter is saying.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Davin on February 02, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
So Trump keeps repeating KKK's and other white supremacist groups slogan, "America first" and gets applauded and praised for it by the GoP from regular party members all the way up to the top elected representatives.

I'm just waiting for the day he starts saying "you will not replace me".
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Ecurb Noselrub

Why is Trump talking about things he doesn't know much about...? Oh, wait, that would be everything.

I heard through the grapevine that he's bugging Salvadorans again. What is it with him and us? Doesn't he have bigger fish to catch? Is he "stuck" in the 80's?

If he's gonna hate Salvadoran gangs, shouldn't he hate all of them...every single one of them?

Anyone who knows about gangs knows that the MS-13 is a small gang, compared with the Bloods, Crips and Almighty Latin King Nation.   
And the:
Brotherhood
Aryan Circle
Aryan Nation
Aryan Republic army
Keystone State Skinheads
Ku Klux Klan
The Order
Black Legion
Lynwood Vikings
Keystone United
European Kindred
Volksfront
Hammerskins
Blood & Honour

Why didn't he invite the family of Heather Heyer to the state of the union? She was killed by a white supremacist at a rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Salvadorans are the cause of all our troubles.  They promise to bring "salvation" but what do they bring?  Magdalena - witches!!!  Witches are to blame for our problems, and they all come from El Salvador.  "The Savior" - hah!  They are flooding our streets with their curses, corrupting the minds of our youth with their spells, inflicting untold misery with their enchantments.  Did you know that "Magdalena" spelled backwards is "Aneladgam"??? Do you know what that means? It means "witch" in Third Century BCE Reformed Kyrgyz. (Don't bother looking it up - it's a secret language).  That should convince you that Salvadorans are wicked to the core.  We need to build a wall - not at the Rio Grande, but just north of El Salvador.  Much cheaper, because it just has to go across the isthmus, not across the southwestern desert of the USA.  We built the Panama Canal - now let's build the Salvadoran Wall!!! Keep the witches out!

Yes, I know, build a 30 foot wall and the Salvadoran witches will bring a 31 foot broomstick.  But we can get those flying sorcerers with our drones.  We just 25 billion dollars, now!

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 03, 2018, 01:53:35 AM

And the:
Brotherhood
Aryan Circle
Aryan Nation
Aryan Republic army
Keystone State Skinheads
Ku Klux Klan
The Order
Black Legion
Lynwood Vikings
Keystone United
European Kindred
Volksfront
Hammerskins
Blood & Honour

Salvadorans are the cause of all our troubles.  They promise to bring "salvation" but what do they bring?  Magdalena - witches!!!  Witches are to blame for our problems, and they all come from El Salvador.  "The Savior" - hah!  They are flooding our streets with their curses, corrupting the minds of our youth with their spells, inflicting untold misery with their enchantments.  Did you know that "Magdalena" spelled backwards is "Aneladgam"??? Do you know what that means? It means "witch" in Third Century BCE Reformed Kyrgyz. (Don't bother looking it up - it's a secret language).  That should convince you that Salvadorans are wicked to the core.  We need to build a wall - not at the Rio Grande, but just north of El Salvador.  Much cheaper, because it just has to go across the isthmus, not across the southwestern desert of the USA.  We built the Panama Canal - now let's build the Salvadoran Wall!!! Keep the witches out!

Yes, I know, build a 30 foot wall and the Salvadoran witches will bring a 31 foot broomstick.  But we can get those flying sorcerers with our drones.  We just 25 billion dollars, now!

Ecurb Noselrub>:(
Really! I like you, but sometimes you behave like that Republican in the family that shows up at every single Thanks Giving dinner and spills the beans!

We have company! Not right now. Not in front of Rift Zone! You always do this, every time someone new comes to the forum you have to tell them about how I just came out of the broom closet!

The spells I cast, the enchantments, the herbs and spices I use in the privacy of my bedroom is no -one's business. What happens in a witche's room, stays in her room, especially all the unguents, psychedelic paraphernalia and the size of my broom!

Rift Zone, I'm sorry you had to see this.
:picard facepalm:
I'm ssssoooo embarrassed.
He does it all the time.
:secrets1: If you see a newt, crawling around here, don't believe the rumors.

Not all of us are members of The Mara Salvatrucha.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on February 03, 2018, 05:30:11 AM
The spells I cast, the enchantments, the herbs and spices I use in the privacy of my bedroom is no -one's business. What happens in a witche's room, stays in her room, especially all the unguents, psychedelic paraphernalia and the size of my broom!

Call me a size queen, but I LOVE the size of your broom!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 02, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

Yes.  That is exactly what he and every alt-righter is saying.

Trump's grandfather Frederick Trump emigrated from Germany to the United States. His wife is from
Novo Mesto, Slovenia. His ex is Czech-American. His ex-ex is from who knows where... His son in law's paternal grandparents, Reichel and Joseph Kushner, were Holocaust survivors who came to the U.S. in 1949 from Navahrudak, Belarus.
--And Trump is anti- immigrant!?  :worried:
What's wrong with this man!?

I guess this fake tweet is not far from his distorted truth.

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on February 03, 2018, 05:40:59 AM

hermes2015, man!

You don't know the size of my broom.
:lol:

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on February 03, 2018, 06:20:30 AM
Quote from: hermes2015 on February 03, 2018, 05:40:59 AM

hermes2015, man!

You don't know the size of my broom.
:lol:

No, but I can dream, can't I?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Ecurb Noselrub

In reality, you are the Good Witch from El Salvador.  I'm sure there is a shrine to you someplace down there.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 03, 2018, 08:15:25 PM
In reality, you are the Good Witch from El Salvador.  I'm sure there is a shrine to you someplace down there.
You're funny.  :lol: