News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

The Donald was to have his annual physical checkup today.  These checkups are far more thorough than the ones given to ordinary citizens.  In that case, one has to wonder if the checkup was sufficiently analytical.  Surely the physicians and analysts discovered  that  the man has shit for brains?   

Tank

Lawyer paid $130K to adult-film star to keep quiet about alleged Trump sexual encounter: report

He had the affair in 2006. Stormy was born 17th March 1979 so she was 16 or 17 at the time. Statutory rape anybody?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on January 13, 2018, 09:43:26 AM
Lawyer paid $130K to adult-film star to keep quiet about alleged Trump sexual encounter: report

He had the affair in 2006. Stormy was born 17th March 1979 so she was 16 or 17 at the time. Statutory rape anybody?

If the incident was in Calioirnia, yes. If it was in next door Nevada, no. Looking at a map it does seem all the Lake Tahoe golf courses are on the California side of the state border.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tom62

Quote from: Icarus on January 13, 2018, 02:13:04 AM
The Donald was to have his annual physical checkup today.  These checkups are far more thorough than the ones given to ordinary citizens.  In that case, one has to wonder if the checkup was sufficiently analytical.  Surely the physicians and analysts discovered  that  the man has shit for brains?

That could well be, but being intelligent is not a presidential qualification. I'm pretty sure that JW Bush has even less braincells than Trump.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Davin

Quote from: Tom62 on January 13, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

That could well be, but being intelligent is not a presidential qualification. I'm pretty sure that JW Bush has even less braincells than Trump.
There is no way. Looking at the worst quotes by each, Trump said way dumber shit. Trump can't even keep his train of thought through one sentence.

QuoteWe have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe

QuoteLook, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it's true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it's four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

If you haven't yet, then it's time to face it. Trump is the worst President that the United States has had for a long time. Probably the worst of all time. I haven't studied every single president, so I can't be sure. He's been violating the U.S. Constitution since he took office, and we'll have to see if this Russian investigation ends up. Being a dumbass is pretty bad, but working with a hostile foreign government to interfere with U.S. elections is worse.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

Quote from: Davin on January 15, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

There is no way. Looking at the worst quotes by each, Trump said way dumber shit. Trump can't even keep his train of thought through one sentence.

Really? Here are some classic GW Bush quotes:

"Do you have blacks, too?" –to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., November 8, 2001

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." –to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, February 4, 2005

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." –in parting words to world leaders at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as those present looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." –discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." –at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, August 13, 2002

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." –at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., December 10, 2001

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." –Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." –Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 14, 2001

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." –Saginaw, Michigan, September 29, 2000

"This is an impressive crowd—the haves and the have mores. Some people call you the elite—I call you my base." –at the 2000 Al Smith dinner

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." –interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, September 6, 2006

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." –Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Davin

Quote from: Tom62 on January 15, 2018, 06:32:03 PM
Quote from: Davin on January 15, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Really? Here are some classic GW Bush quotes:
Yeah, he wasn't that smart. But even his worst quotes were complete sentences. :lol:

That's miles beyond Trump's abilities.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Donald Trump contradicts aide John Kelly on Mexico border wall

QuoteDonald Trump has contradicted his chief of staff over proposals for a wall along the southern US border with Mexico, tweeting that his opinion on a wall "has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it".

Here we go again, more sackings or resignstions? Or just the same old Trump Shite House contradictory confusion?

Ecurb Noselrub

It is literally impossible to every understand what the hell is going on with this administration.  What a way to run a country!

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on January 18, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

QuoteDonald Trump has contradicted his chief of staff over proposals for a wall along the southern US border with Mexico, tweeting that his opinion on a wall "has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it".

Here we go again, more sackings or resignstions? Or just the same old Trump Shite House contradictory confusion?
When I click on the link it says:
This site can't be reached:-\

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on January 18, 2018, 04:18:54 PM
Quote from: Dave on January 18, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

When I click on the link it says:
This site can't be reached:-\

:fixed:

Sneaky extra http snuck in there!

Magdalena