News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

The Donald has stepped on his own dick again. He did a pretty well orchestrated speech about the planned Afghan procedure. The next day, at the Arizona speech he made a complete ass of himself by going way out in right field off script to denigrate the two Arizona senators who are not his toadies. He also assured the Arizonans in attendance that the  Beautiful Wall was a sure thing that would keep the illegal rapists out of Phoenix and Tempe, and also praised the fascist like sheriff Araipoa and his baloney sandwiches.  The crowd was enthralled by such eloquent oratory.

Meanwhile the Washington contingent is becoming more and more critical and threatening of the almost daily clown act.  This is the first time I have found myself on the side of Mitch McConnell who is visibly and vocally fed up with the Tweeter In Chief.

Icarus

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on August 23, 2017, 09:44:50 PM
Quote from: Gloucester on August 23, 2017, 06:31:50 PM
If the anti-facist protesters want to defend themselves perhaps they should carry shields - with a suitable slogans on them.

Because, you know, we just sell shields everywhere. There are other things I don't like with the idea of shields but I don't have time to elaborate right now.
Not talking about police riot shields, more symbolic, home made ones - piece of wood and some rope. The symbolism is "We are prepared to confront and defend - we will leave the aggression up to you psychos."
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dave

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on August 24, 2017, 07:31:45 AM
If the anti-facist protesters want to defend themselves perhaps they should carry shields - with a suitable slogans on them.

Because, you know, we just sell shields everywhere. There are other things I don't like with the idea of shields but I don't have time to elaborate right now.
Not talking about police riot shields, more symbolic, home made ones - piece of wood and some rope. The symbolism is "We are prepared to confront and defend - we will leave the aggression up to you psychos."

Nobody is going to make that many shields. For one, nobody is going to angrily make shields when they could get a blunt force object. And this brings me to two, the idea is that to take care of bullies, you have to beat them up or they will never stop.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on August 24, 2017, 12:19:11 PM

Nobody is going to make that many shields. For one, nobody is going to angrily make shields when they could get a blunt force object. And this brings me to two, the idea is that to take care of bullies, you have to beat them up or they will never stop.

And so the cycle of violence in violence goes on... America seems to be ranked average on the "violent countries" scale, more violent than your northern neighbour but way less violent than the southern one!

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on August 24, 2017, 12:40:12 PM
Quote from: Arturo on August 24, 2017, 12:19:11 PM

And so the cycle of violence in violence goes on... America seems to be ranked average on the "violent countries" scale, more violent than your northern neighbour but way less violent than the southern one!

Anything USA touches turns violent it seems like.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on August 24, 2017, 04:29:32 PM
Then Canada must have had the peace vaccine!

jumbojak

Quote from: Gloucester on August 24, 2017, 04:49:05 PM
Quote from: Arturo on August 24, 2017, 04:29:32 PM
Then Canada must have had the peace vaccine!

Don't forget about the FLQ. Canada has had its share of violent extremists in recent memory.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Biggus Dickus

Someone rearrange the letters in a craft store, hopefully it was a "Hobby Lobby" location.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

Dave

Seems el Trumpo has pardonned that racist Arizonian sheriff who was convicted of criminal contempt of court. I am guilty of contempt of Trump!

Hey, looks like a T-shirt slogan there!

Magdalena

Quote from: Gloucester on August 26, 2017, 05:29:15 AM
Seems el Trumpo has pardonned that racist Arizonian sheriff who was convicted of criminal contempt of court.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

^
That is very upsetting. It took forever to get that fucker to face justice for violating the constitutional rights of thousands of American citizens...

Trump chumps have and will try to compare this to Obama pardons, but there is no close example for any pardon in the entirety of US history.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Trump calls a footballer a "son-of-a-bitch" for not acknowledgjng the national anthem in protest against racism,

QuoteKaepernick's Mom Has Perfect Comeback for Trump: "Guess That Makes Me a Proud B---h"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/09/23/kaepernick_s_mom_has_perfect_comeback_for_trump_guess_that_makes_me_a_proud.html

And he, in a snit, cancells the invite to the White House for a champion team,

QuotePresident Donald Trump withdraws White House offer to Golden State Warriors

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/09/23/president-donald-trump-withdraws-white-house-offer-golden-state-warriors