News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Quote from: Harmonie on November 09, 2016, 04:47:27 AM
I read somewhere that he has taken an unprecedented amount of the Evangelical Christian vote.

That's right, this guy, who has OBVIOUSLY played up being Christian SOLELY for vote. You have got to be kidding me. Seriously. Are Evangelical Christians honest at all in their beliefs?

This election is so much of a wake-up call to me to the true colors of the USA. It's so scary.

My state of Michigan is up in the air with less than 1% leaning Trump
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Harmonie

Quote from: Apathy on November 09, 2016, 05:32:15 AM
Quote from: Harmonie on November 09, 2016, 04:47:27 AM
I read somewhere that he has taken an unprecedented amount of the Evangelical Christian vote.

That's right, this guy, who has OBVIOUSLY played up being Christian SOLELY for vote. You have got to be kidding me. Seriously. Are Evangelical Christians honest at all in their beliefs?

This election is so much of a wake-up call to me to the true colors of the USA. It's so scary.

My state of Michigan is up in the air with less than 1% leaning Trump

The gap that I saw earlier has widened, so I'm not getting any hope.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Arturo

My anxiety is high. It hasn't been this high since I was doing drugs and had a mental break down
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Guardian85

Didn't think I'd live to see the day a fascist was voted into a western nation again.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Icarus

It is midnight here in River City. The final returns are not yet confirmed....but it looks like the nation is in the toilet for having elected the Donald. WTF are we thinking? Cancel that question the answer is self evident.....We are not thinking.....a political pundit on PBS just said that the Democrats had shit in their own mess kit because they appointed the only person in America who could possibly lose to D. Trump.

Meanwhile the residents of the northern border states are battening down the hatches in expectation of the mass stampede of Americans who are headed to Canada.

Harmonie

You know, Apathy, I actually dreamed of going to Michigan. But now I feel like Michigan is to much a part of the USA. I'll skip it and go straight to Canada.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Arturo

Ha. I would go to Canada, but they have a strict immigration policy. Unless you are related to a person who is already a citizen, then you can't get in.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Asmodean

...Not even as a Trump refugee? I think Norway may accept Trump refugees.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Arturo

Quote from: Asmodean on November 09, 2016, 07:30:53 AM
...Not even as a Trump refugee? I think Norway may accept Trump refugees.

Well if there is any merit to the above by Icarus, then no.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ecurb Noselrub

Well, obviously I was wrong, and I will never predict an election again.  I'm going into weather forecasting, where everyone expects you to be wrong.  I simply did not understand the level of rage in this nation.

Asmodean

Yes, but rage over what? At least, rage over what, which Trump is likely to fix?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Davin

I predict that unemployment will go up, but it will be blamed on Obama.
I predict that national debt will go up, which will also be blamed on Obama.
I predict that the economy will tank again, which again will be blamed on Obama.
I predict that no wall will be built, and Trump will act like he never promised a real wall.
I predict that women will lose more rights.

And finally, I predict that most won't realize that they voted for it.

I don't know, I suppose I'm just upset and embarrassed that so many Americans voted for Trump. I'm now hoping that he does something very stupid and gets impeached.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Asmodean

Shouldn't be hard over in the US. Get him in a penis measuring contest or some such, film it, put it on YouTube and there you go. An impeachment-worthy scandal.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Pasta Chick

The problem with getting rid of Trump now is that it leaves Pence in charge. Which is somehow even more terrifying.

Davin

Quote from: Pasta Chick on November 09, 2016, 02:28:04 PM
The problem with getting rid of Trump now is that it leaves Pence in charge. Which is somehow even more terrifying.
Pence will probably be the one doing all the work anyway, I think Trump will do what people like that normally do: tell other people to do things then take credit for the successes and blame the people doing the work for the failures.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.