News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Icarus

An  impressive study in concentration. this is a clever lady.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRiTCIRaLhU

Biggus Dickus

I almost started a new thread called, ' Post YouTube videos that depict the evilness of kats", but they could be watching, one has to be careful you know.

So I'll put this here. Just look at these evil little fucker, tripping up the poor little girl and then acting all sweet and innocent like.

We need more like this instead of the proliferation of cute, sweet kat propaganda that is so prevalent on the internetz nowadays.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 19, 2017, 03:12:13 PM
I almost started a new thread called, ' Post YouTube videos that depict the evilness of kats", but they could be watching, one has to be careful you know.

So I'll put this here. Just look at these evil little fucker, tripping up the poor little girl and then acting all sweet and innocent like.

We need more like this instead of the proliferation of cute, sweet kat propaganda that is so prevalent on the internetz nowadays.

This is not the job for you then, FB. . .

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Gloucester on May 22, 2017, 05:44:31 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 19, 2017, 03:12:13 PM

So I'll put this here. Just look at this evil little fucker, tripping up the poor little girl and then acting all sweet and innocent like.

This is not the job for you then, FB. . .

No it would not be, that many kats in one place would kill me...what with the dry desert air, and all of those kat allergens floating around, fuck that shit...I did like the video though, especially the one cowboy sitting around the fire using a lint brush to get the kat hair off his jacket ;D ;D

This would be a sad world indeed the one suggested in the film, worse than any dystopian, Orwellian novel...a planet with huge fucking herds of kats, how utterly horrible. I shudder at the thought of it... :zombie:

Dave

Here's another good ad that has probably been here before.

joeactor

Quote from: Gloucester on May 22, 2017, 01:27:45 PM
Here's another good ad that has probably been here before.

Ha! Long for a commercial, but totally worth the payoff!

Sandra Craft

If you want to go straight to the dancing, it starts at 1:15.

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Biggus Dickus

;D^^Books and Joey those were both really good! ;D

What happens when a LEGO replica of a Porsche 911 crashes into a tiny wall at 28 mph?  We now know it's more beautiful than we ever could have imagined...Filmed at 1000 fps, the footage allows you to watch every piece of brick/shrapnel fly majestically through the air.

Set to the tune of Johann Strauss II's 'The Blue Danube Waltz' (you'll know it when you hear it), the three-minute video is hypnotizing.

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 25, 2017, 09:37:08 PM
;D^^Books and Joey those were both really good! ;D

What happens when a LEGO replica of a Porsche 911 crashes into a tiny wall at 28 mph?  We now know it's more beautiful than we ever could have imagined...Filmed at 1000 fps, the footage allows you to watch every piece of brick/shrapnel fly majestically through the air.

Set to the tune of Johann Strauss II's 'The Blue Danube Waltz' (you'll know it when you hear it), the three-minute video is hypnotizing.

High speed photography is great fun. Got to play with a 40 000 fps camera in one job, miliseconds of usable film, needs good trigger timing techniques. Then we borrowed a 500 000 000 fps job (yes, 5 x 10^8 - that is slow these days, think 5 trillion, 5 x 10^12). Only 8 usable frames, timing needs to be perfect!

Latest technique:

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein