News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Add yourself to the Happy Atheist Map

Started by Whitney, August 14, 2006, 08:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Caligula's Ghost"Greetings from Arizona.

Glendale has now been added to the map.  :D

Hey, CG!  I'm in Chandler, AZ.  (waves)  

Could've sworn I was already on the map, but I just added myself again.

Caligula's Ghost

Quote from: "MommaSquid"
Quote from: "Caligula's Ghost"Greetings from Arizona.

Glendale has now been added to the map.  :D
A witty saying proves nothing.

quizlixx

Just added myself. Picture never would get past 90% loading though, anyways. Another one in Georgia.
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

michael

Just added myself... but the photo upload doesn't seem to be working.  Must be god showing me how displeased he is that I'm on this site.  Please pray that it gets fixed!    :)
Hi.  Click these links to follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, and visit my personal website.
[size=85]"But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under

proudatheist

Matrix

"Peacefully they will die, peacefully they will expire in your name, and beyond the grave they will find only death. But we will keep the secret, and for their own happiness we will entice them with a heavenly and eternal reward."

navvelline

I added myself and my pathetic excuse for a city, tis a small one indeed.   :|
Quote"I am so good, I will not stop. Five! Now six. Now seven on top!" - Dr. Seuss
Quote"Well I looked in my moms closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an ultravibe pleasure 2000." - Eric Cartman

Whitney

Quote from: "navvelline"I added myself and my pathetic excuse for a city, tis a small one indeed.   ;) on my way to and from the Outer Banks in the past.

navvelline

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "navvelline"I added myself and my pathetic excuse for a city, tis a small one indeed.   ;) on my way to and from the Outer Banks in the past.

Oh me, oh my! This is indeed a small world if you passed through Burlington, North Carolina.
Although, I think as a city with roughly 50,000 people that live here, it deserves the "pathetic city" title.  :P
Quote"I am so good, I will not stop. Five! Now six. Now seven on top!" - Dr. Seuss
Quote"Well I looked in my moms closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an ultravibe pleasure 2000." - Eric Cartman

orandj

orandj

I'm on now. Who did the google map show? I could really use this on the ancestor's trail.

elliebean

[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Dries

I'm on the map too!!! The lone atheist in Africa  :D . Not really, there's a lot more of us out there.

Whitney

Quote from: "orandj"I'm on now. Who did the google map show? I could really use this on the ancestor's trail.

It's done through frapper...which may not be around much longer :*(

orandj

Quote from: "Whitney"It's done through frapper...which may not be around much longer :*(

So if Frapper goes down... so does the happy map?