News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

It is finished.  Biden has replaced Trump.  Now we can start being a country again, although it is going to be difficult.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on January 20, 2021, 05:33:16 PM
It is finished.  Biden has replaced Trump.  Now we can start being a country again, although it is going to be difficult.

It may be difficult but I believe it's going to be much better. :smilenod:

I really hope the same thing happens in Brazil, and the shithead with the very non-flattering moniker "Tropical Trump" will get booted out as well. :sad sigh:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Randy on January 20, 2021, 12:31:51 PM
4    hours
35    minutes
3    seconds -- and counting until he becomes a private citizen again. I've been looking forward to this day since he won the election by a landslide! Oh wait, that's his version of the story which doesn't hold up to the facts. I've been looking forward to this since he lost the election by a wide margin.

I'm going to watch the inauguration on TV. Is anyone else going to? I know that some have to work but hopefully they'll allow a break to view this. I don't have cable but I do have internet and several sites including YouTube is going to broadcast it live.

I never got around to making a guitar spoon.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny II on January 20, 2021, 11:15:20 PM
Quote from: Randy on January 20, 2021, 12:31:51 PM
4    hours
35    minutes
3    seconds -- and counting until he becomes a private citizen again. I've been looking forward to this day since he won the election by a landslide! Oh wait, that's his version of the story which doesn't hold up to the facts. I've been looking forward to this since he lost the election by a wide margin.

I'm going to watch the inauguration on TV. Is anyone else going to? I know that some have to work but hopefully they'll allow a break to view this. I don't have cable but I do have internet and several sites including YouTube is going to broadcast it live.

I never got around to making a guitar spoon.

That's a nice looking spoon!  8) The date format is all wrong, though. :grin: :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny II

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 20, 2021, 11:17:04 PM
That's a nice looking spoon!  8) The date format is all wrong, though. :grin: :P

It's grating isn't it.

I dropped the "ed"
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Ecurb Noselrub

One of Biden's first orders was to stop building the wall.  WIN!!!!

No one

Is it asking too much for the secret service to have an "oops" moment, and let a John Hinckley Jr type in to greet trumpolini?

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on January 21, 2021, 12:38:40 AM

I didn't hear about that, excellent!  I was happy enough about the mask rule, but this is even better. 

A number of people, including Robert Reich, have been pushing to apply pressure on Biden immediately, but I say let the man have his 100 days first to prove himself.  Leave distrusting him right out the gate to the Republicans.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Sandra Craft on January 21, 2021, 01:24:01 AM

I didn't hear about that, excellent!  I was happy enough about the mask rule, but this is even better. 

A number of people, including Robert Reich, have been pushing to apply pressure on Biden immediately, but I say let the man have his 100 days first to prove himself.  Leave distrusting him right out the gate to the Republicans.

I agree.  Let him lead right now.

Randy

I thought I heard (and obviously I was mistaken) that Trump was somehow going to setup a contract for the builders so that it would be extremely hard to do this. I'm glad I'm wrong.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Randy on January 21, 2021, 01:38:07 AM
I thought I heard (and obviously I was mistaken) that Trump was somehow going to setup a contract for the builders so that it would be extremely hard to do this. I'm glad I'm wrong.

That is an issue, but I think Joe can get around it.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: No one on January 21, 2021, 12:50:56 AM
Is it asking too much for the secret service to have an "oops" moment, and let a John Hinckley Jr type in to greet trumpolini?

Much as I would love this, the SS has a mission that transcends politics. But, if there was a gator out there in the water, and Tiny Toes (got to have them, what with the tiny hands), were to go put himself in the water there, and a gator rolled him under, I give you my personal assurance that the SS guys who let him go under would get serious compensation from me. Hell, I'd pay for the video footage! I'm hoping for a Big Mac-induced coronary without summoning medical help, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Dark Lightning

Seen elsewhere, a reader for the chump's presidential library-

"Fun with Don and Feds"

"Run, Don, run.

This is Don

These are Feds

The Feds see Don

Run, Don, run!"

Icarus

Can a sane person really believe this?.........One of the Florida state representatives intends to introduce a bill that will rename one of our busiest highways.  US 27 is more than 400 miles long in Florida alone.  The dipshit, named Sabatini, proposes to rename it: Trump Memorial highway.

Sabatini is on record with the claim that Trump is "one of the best presidents in our entire history".  :lynch: This guy is actually serious about renaming the highway so as to honor his hero.

So there Ecurb!  Texas is not the only place where there are weirded out politicians.  We can match you head to head with loony tune pols.