Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Father Bruno...
You are one crazy m..... f.....!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Father Bruno, I should explain what m..... f...... means.
My 6-year-old son and I play Super Nintendo sometimes and he's not allowed to use bad words, yet. When these flowers get him:

He says, "Aargh,  :grrr: those mother flowers!"
That's where I got it from.  ;D
You are one crazy, funny mother flower!

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 04, 2017, 07:26:20 AM

Where's Davin?

I think you scared him off when you started calling folks here mother fuckers...

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 04, 2017, 01:07:51 PM

I think you scared him off when you started calling folks here mother fuckers...

Mother Flower, Father Bruno...mother flower, not mother fuckers.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 04, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 04, 2017, 06:15:44 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 04, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena