News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Hermes, Hermes, where for art thou?

Started by No one, April 05, 2020, 05:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

xSilverPhinx

Is this one of those things bored people do during self-isolation? :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Quote from: No one on April 05, 2020, 05:30:33 PM

https://www.facebook.com/rich.kendall.10/videos/2882811848434286/

Thank you, you know me so well!

I just want to know why you're watching this kind of thing. Is there something we don't know?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

I visit another Atheist forum. They were posted there.

hermes2015

Quote from: No one on April 05, 2020, 07:03:23 PM
I visit another Atheist forum. They were posted there.

Oh yes. That's what they all say.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 05, 2020, 05:57:27 PM
Is this one of those things bored people do during self-isolation? :lol:

Yes, you don't want to know.
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

I would like to be able to do this:

Perhaps even the exercises.
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

jumbojak

That first fellow reminded me of Pee Wee Herman.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on April 06, 2020, 01:57:54 PM
That first fellow reminded me of Pee Wee Herman.

Really? I'll watch it again and look at his face this time.
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

― Charles Eames