News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Started by Magdalena, August 12, 2020, 09:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Randy on August 14, 2020, 09:26:53 PM
:this:

Gets out the soapbox for Magdalena to stand upon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Yes, we need a speech, Recusant. Congratulations!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Recusant

Yes, I've stuck around for a long time and said things on a fairly regular basis. It's probable that I'll have more things to say in the future.

I know that properly I should put the effort into concocting some pompous bloviation (in keeping with so many of my contributions to this site) but I'm going to be lazy and spare you from that.

Thank you for sharing the ride with me.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on August 15, 2020, 10:50:48 PM
Yes, I've stuck around for a long time and said things on a fairly regular basis. It's probable that I'll have more things to say in the future.
:cheerleader:

I know that properly I should put the effort into concocting some pompous bloviation (in keeping with so many of my contributions to this site) but I'm going to be lazy and spare you from that.
:sadcheer:

Thank you for sharing the ride with me.
Thank you for your dedication to this place, Recusant.
:clapping:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant