News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

HAF Age Distribution Census

Started by Recusant, July 21, 2016, 06:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 25, 2020, 03:22:37 AM
:notsure: Maybe hose with garters?  Can't use my wife's, as they are a bit...larger. :worried:

:rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Randy

Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 25, 2020, 03:22:37 AM
:notsure: Maybe hose with garters?  Can't use my wife's, as they are a bit...larger. :worried:
Don't let her read this!
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Dark Lightning

:lol: I made a comment at another forum about buying an old truck. I said that I could sell a few of my wife's sewing machines to pay for it. She has 6 or 7, I'm not sure. One guy showed that comment to his wife and she said, deadpan, he'd better not ever try that. I said that I'm not afraid of his wife. I can run my mouth all I want, because I'm California and she's in Iowa.

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 25, 2020, 03:33:18 PM
:lol: I made a comment at another forum about buying an old truck. I said that I could sell a few of my wife's sewing machines to pay for it. She has 6 or 7, I'm not sure. One guy showed that comment to his wife and she said, deadpan, he'd better not ever try that. I said that I'm not afraid of his wife. I can run my mouth all I want, because I'm California and she's in Iowa.

The internet covers the whole world you know.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

That's just what they want you to think.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Tank on November 25, 2020, 07:31:08 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on November 25, 2020, 03:33:18 PM

The internet covers the whole world you know.

Pretty much...