News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Punishing puns! and spoonerisms and malapropisms etc.

Started by Tank, December 19, 2015, 11:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Did you hear about the Italian chef that died?
He pasta way.
We cannoli do so much.
His legacy will become a pizza history.
Here today, gone tomato.
Sadly, he ran out of thyme.
I'm sending olive my prayers to his family.
His wife is really devastated though, cheese still not over it.
You never saw sausage tragic thing.

Tank

This year the National Association of Psychologists held their annual conference at a local ski resort.

I have never seen so many Freudians slip.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Quote from: Tank on December 29, 2015, 03:50:09 PM
This year the National Association of Psychologists held their annual conference at a local ski resort.

Think I've heard that one before....  :???:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Quote from: Guardian85 on December 29, 2015, 04:55:01 PM

No, no, no. You must be drunk!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Guardian85

Quote from: Tank on December 29, 2015, 05:01:09 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on December 29, 2015, 04:55:01 PM

No, no, no. You must be drunk!
Too early on a Tuesday for that.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Essie Mae

That made me laugh out loud.  :rofl:
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

Buddy

I wish people would stop asking me where I think I'm going to be in 5 years. I don't have 2020 vision.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 31, 2015, 07:44:54 PM
I wish people would stop asking me where I think I'm going to be in 5 years. I don't have 2020 vision.
And that's the last day you can post that!

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on December 31, 2015, 11:11:12 PM
And that's the last day you can post that!

Had to get it in while I still can.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

:rofl:

I wanna make a joke about sodium, but Na..

-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

I remember 2015 like it was yesterday.

Biggus Dickus

I just went to the coffee shop, while I was there the song "Bolero" came on over the speakers...about 8 minutes later just as I was about to leave everything started to un-Ravel.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank