Happy Atheist Forum

icmpeachment of donald john trump

Ecurb Noselrub

• No Wall in my name!!!
Re: icmpeachment of donald john trump
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2021, 03:00:48 AM »
Now a Q-Anon Congresswoman says she will introduce articles of impeachment against Biden on Jan. 21, for unspecified reasons. Can someone please save us?

Dark Lightning

• Curmudgeon
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2021, 03:12:00 AM »
She'll get all the respect she deserves on whatever offenses she cites. Isn't this the creature who was reporting on Pelosi's whereabouts during the insurrection, last week?

No one

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2021, 07:14:30 AM »
Is crack legal in DC?

Tank

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2021, 08:46:26 AM »
Is crack legal in DC?

Only if you are rich enough.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
“Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt.” ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2021, 03:26:53 AM »
Is crack legal in DC?

I could be called something of a connoisseur after sampling the local crack in many places, but never in DC.
“Who is to say that pleasure is useless?”
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

• Curmudgeon
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2021, 04:16:55 AM »
 :???: I'm not really clear on the type of "crack" that is being discussed here.  ;D

hermes2015

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2021, 05:44:54 AM »
:???: I'm not really clear on the type of "crack" that is being discussed here.  ;D

Oh, you are so naughty.
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

• humble azpirant to the throne3 of typos
  • i actually do not know what LætusAtheos means
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2021, 12:57:22 AM »
lol

dirty old men

Mom: “I Should Have Stopped Using TP Years Ago! This New Device Is A Godsend”

Dark Lightning

• Curmudgeon
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2021, 02:14:51 AM »
lol

dirty old men

It's a gift. :smilenod: I would like to meet Hermes in person, he strikes me as a real Renaissance Man, which I strove to be over my lifetime, perhaps with not as much success.

hermes2015

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2021, 03:23:20 AM »
lol

dirty old men

It's a gift. :smilenod: I would like to meet Hermes in person, he strikes me as a real Renaissance Man, which I strove to be over my lifetime, perhaps with not as much success.

Thank you for that flattering comment, but I fear you would be disappointed. I genuinely see myself as one-dimensional, and therefore rather boring. My interests are mainly in the visual arts, music, design, and architecture, so I cannot contribute meaningfully to most party conversations and come across as a cold observer.
― Charles Eames

Sandra Craft

• Surprisingly OK
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2021, 03:45:20 AM »
She'll get all the respect she deserves on whatever offenses she cites. Isn't this the creature who was reporting on Pelosi's whereabouts during the insurrection, last week?

I think so, but I couldn't swear to it.  Lot of crazies in office right now.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Randy

• Learned everything from cartoons.
    • My Comic Books
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2021, 03:52:52 AM »
Now a Q-Anon Congresswoman says she will introduce articles of impeachment against Biden on Jan. 21, for unspecified reasons. Can someone please save us?
I fear that our country's days are numbered as a republic. I don't know what articles she could present since he has yet to take the oath of office.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Dark Lightning

• Curmudgeon
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2021, 03:58:49 AM »
lol

dirty old men

Thank you for that flattering comment, but I fear you would be disappointed. I genuinely see myself as one-dimensional, and therefore rather boring. My interests are mainly in the visual arts, music, design, and architecture, so I cannot contribute meaningfully to most party conversations and come across as a cold observer.

Get a couple of drinks in you, you could be fun. I'm pretty much the same way until I get a couple of drinks in. :beers:

Randy

• Learned everything from cartoons.
    • My Comic Books
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2021, 04:02:40 AM »
lol

dirty old men

Get a couple of drinks in you, you could be fun. I'm pretty much the same way until I get a couple of drinks in. :beers:
Yeah Hermes, get four dimensional for us!
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

hermes2015

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2021, 04:45:57 AM »
lol

dirty old men

Yeah Hermes, get four dimensional for us!

So, you want me to disappear? If I move around in the 4th dimension, I will go to another time.
― Charles Eames