News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Republicans while Trump is president: You can't impeach him while he's the president.
Republicans now: You can't impeach him, he's not the president any more.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Quote from: Davin on February 09, 2021, 05:45:51 PM
Republicans while Trump is president: You can't impeach him while he's the president.

:rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Randy

They want to eat their cake and have it too. :)
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Harmonie

And remember Mitch McConnell intentionally delayed the senate impeachment trial until after the inauguration.

Thank goodness he isn't senate majority leader anymore. His hypocrisy knows no bounds (as long as it is for the GOP's benefit).

Notice also all of the talk of "This isn't the right way to punish him". That's just another goal post that would be moved down the line.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Icarus

There are some articles on the internet that are really funny in a painful way.  Here is one that details some of the goings on at the Trump tower restaurant. Fun read if you need more evidence that Trump was mentally and emotionally crippled.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2021/02/19/trump-hotel-employees-tell-all-what-it-was-really-like-serving-right-wing-elite/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Randy

Quote from: Icarus on February 22, 2021, 12:10:04 AM
There are some articles on the internet that are really funny in a painful way.  Here is one that details some of the goings on at the Trump tower restaurant. Fun read if you need more evidence that Trump was mentally and emotionally crippled.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2021/02/19/trump-hotel-employees-tell-all-what-it-was-really-like-serving-right-wing-elite/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
It was a fun read although I didn't need more evidence of Trump's mental and emotional instability. :lol:
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

billy rubin

rich people are always eccentric. and often callously offensive to people they regard as beneath them.

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Randy

Icarus

Dark Lightning

;D Except the # on his uniform should be 45ø19.

Randy

Quote from: Dark Lightning on March 07, 2021, 11:08:54 PM
I don't get it. I'm missing something somewhere. :shrug:

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Randy on March 08, 2021, 04:09:34 AM

A bit abstruse, sorry. I kind of thought that it was a stretch when I posted it. "45" is obvious, "ø" is the symbol for the empty set, which would be applied to the "19", which is what numerical value his presidency would have if qanon had some sort of truth. Yeah, I failed on that.

Tom62

Quote from: Dark Lightning on March 08, 2021, 05:46:29 AM

A bit abstruse, sorry. I kind of thought that it was a stretch when I posted it. "45" is obvious, "ø" is the symbol for the empty set, which would be applied to the "19", which is what numerical value his presidency would have if qanon had some sort of truth. Yeah, I failed on that.

Thanks for circling back  to us ;)
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Tom62 on March 08, 2021, 06:22:26 AM

So, was that creative, or crazy? I read that article about the link between familial psychological issues and creativity, so now maybe I'm spouting babble. :shrug:

Randy

Quote from: Dark Lightning on March 08, 2021, 02:52:06 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on March 08, 2021, 06:22:26 AM

So, was that creative, or crazy? I read that article about the link between familial psychological issues and creativity, so now maybe I'm spouting babble. :shrug:
No it isn't babble. It was creative. I just didn't get it at the time but I do now.