Lisa Brown is a Baller

Started by Ali, June 18, 2012, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

En_Route

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 30, 2012, 09:50:56 PM
Quote from: En_Route on June 30, 2012, 07:49:16 PM
Quote from: En_Route on June 30, 2012, 07:45:25 PM
Quote from: OldGit on June 30, 2012, 09:35:36 AM
Am I just an old fart, or is this forum becoming obsessed with vaginas?  Just asking. ;D

I agree - our daily intercourse is being infected by vaginas. Is there any way of blocking them?

You want a pussy block?  I'd be afraid a thing like that would become permanent, like if you cock block someone so much that it discourages them.

Pussies are fine. They are soft and yielding. Vaginas on the other hand are clinical and dispassionate and apt to turn up in strident feminist treatises.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: En_Route on July 01, 2012, 11:11:24 AM
Am I just an old fart, or is this forum becoming obsessed with vaginas?  Just asking. ;D

I agree - our daily intercourse is being infected by vaginas. Is there any way of blocking them?

You want a pussy block?  I'd be afraid a thing like that would become permanent, like if you cock block someone so much that it discourages them.

Pussies are fine. They are soft and yielding. Vaginas on the other hand are clinical and dispassionate and apt to turn up in strident feminist treatises.

Is it bad that this makes perfect sense to me?
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 01, 2012, 02:12:57 PM

No, I understood it too, altho my vagina disagrees with this assessment of it since it's never turned up stridently anywhere.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 01, 2012, 02:16:23 PM

No, I understood it too, altho my vagina disagrees with this assessment of it since it's never turned up stridently anywhere.

It doesn't attend feminist conferences?
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sweetdeath

This is becoming my favorite thread.  ;)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

I'm considering putting this is my signature line.   

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ali on July 03, 2012, 02:48:21 PM

I'm considering putting this is my signature line.   

That'll teach those idiots in Lansing, MI.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany