News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Tank

Man with a male chicken beside him makes a wish at a wishing well. The male chicken grows to an enormous size. The man is upset as this is not quite what he wanted.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on December 27, 2020, 05:05:36 PM
Man with a male chicken beside him makes a wish at a wishing well. The male chicken grows to an enormous size. The man is upset as this is not quite what he wanted.

Ah...ok. I think I get it now.  ;D

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Randy

Quote from: Tank on December 27, 2020, 06:11:47 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on December 27, 2020, 05:36:51 PM
Should I worry that I got it immediately?

It was expected :D
I got it quickly which surprised me. I usually expect one like this to stump me for a bit. I guess my mind is further in the gutter than I thought. :grin:
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Randy on December 28, 2020, 12:45:44 AM
Quote from: Tank on December 27, 2020, 06:11:47 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on December 27, 2020, 05:36:51 PM
Should I worry that I got it immediately?

It was expected :D
I got it quickly which surprised me. I usually expect one like this to stump me for a bit. I guess my mind is further in the gutter than I thought. :grin:

Pick yours up and let mine float by.  ;D It did actually take me looking at it twice to get it, though.

hermes2015

My not inconsiderable entire body is taking up a lot of space in that gutter.
― Charles Eames

Tank